Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@bcrowl23 the same thing was happening to me and I was on the WMR Facebook page and people were saying if you were able to get in and even see an amount (not just it being received, but the amount your due from the IRS) then you were close to getting a refund.

Netspend will deposit after 4 pm closer to 5

Well I cant even get it. This girl I work with got hers last night and she had the processing message

@billyraymay Hey at least you have that to look forward to, and gave some kind of idea of when you are getting it back. I am still processing, I don't know if it will be the 25th, 27th or sometime in March, totally in the dark and it sucks

She went straight from the processing message to getting her refund?

Mjp
Level 3

When you call the irs what all do you have to have for them to talk to you? It's been well over my 21 days I just want to see if I can get any info from them

As frustrating as it is(i filed jan 16th) it seems they are wanting you to wait 21 days from the 15th since that is when they began accepting and processing the eitc and actc refunds. Sooo technically they have until early March so to get anything next week would be heavenly. Just saying. Irs is being rude and getting annoyed with people calling about the ddd.

@eMac2
Did you call yet

yes

Yes they hung up on me again!! It goes to this automated message saying "Due to the nature of your call, we are unable to answer that at this time" or something like that. They shouldn't work there if they don't like phone calls, it comes with the customer service job!

So has anyone else know IRS SENDING CERFT MAIL FOR TAXES IM STRESSEN

Jessicachru.  I just called them and tried that.  I told the gentleman I spoke with that I received a DDD for yesterday but nothing is showing up in my bank account.  He put me on hold and then told me that he didn't see where there was a problem with the direct deposit and that I should be fine and that it should have been able to see it.  He told me if it's not in there within the next two days to give them a call back.  Go figure.  So if you don't see anything wrong with my taxes or my bank account what is the hold up.

Update For 2/22/2019 DDD People!!!!

Okay So I was Using last years TT Prepaid card Account online but it has the same email as last year.

Anyway I used my Account name I used on my TT Account to do my taxes this year and put in my password and updated my info a little and went to the home page and my Refund was there but I was using last years TT Prepaid card account IDK why but I had seen where the ending card numbers were not the same so like I said I did the above and logged into my account with this years TT Prepaid Card and I have funds.

So If anyone is using the same account for their TT pre paid card this year as last year I would call or make sure your on the new card account and its activated to see if your refund is on your card.

If your like me I never once called my card this year just been online doing everything... 

It's the weirdest stuff ever...

My TAX REFUND HAS BEEN SENT TO MY TT Prepaid CARD!!!! YAY!!!!

Congratulations

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies