Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@bcrowl23 

They take $40 for TT Prepaid card fees. 

So you should Be able to see your info...

I would go online to the TurboTax Prepaid card website and activate it.

Bank Processing Fee
$39.99...

That's what I'm getting charged this year...

Another thing that's messed up is I still had my TT prepaid card from last year. Anyway I have $-4.95 on my TT Prepaid Card Account from sometime last July 2018 for a MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE so they are being petty about that $5 fee that I didn't know I even was going to be charged for last year hell like wtf really I didn't ask for that crap... Just saying I'm just gonna have my Tax refund sent to my other credit card next year and I may get it 2 day's earlier like they keep sending me emails about lol.

Sooo anyone still have delay in processing like me ?!! Now we r the ones who should be worrying over here..

Yes

@anhenry546 yes just this morning. Previously I had one bar and the “being processed” message. Filed and accepted 2/4. Im assuming I’m way behind the pack?

There’s a trick to the irs.
Call and say “I had a direct deposit date for today but my bank hasn’t received anything”
They will pull you up and give you your corrected date.
Ps you’re all welcome 😁

@billyraymay
They give you a 5$ credit for doing the tax refund deposit. Probably for that reason

Thanks! Just got hung up on so I'll be calling back and using this method. Accepted back on 1/28, went to PATH, been on processing since 2/15/19. This is so unprofessional! I need my refund!

I filed January 28th, accepted same day (though the IRS agent told me it wasn't REALLY accepted until January 30th).  Cycle Code 20190505 on transcript.  Shows the refund amount, processing date 2/18/19, no code for refund sent.  Topic 152 until 2/16, and then it changed to received return and it is being processed, but also no bars.

I called IRS yesterday morning, she researched my account, showed no errors, said the delay was due to PATH.  Said in her experience the being processed shows up a few days before getting refund (which at this point is nearly a week so I have good reason to doubt that).  She also said that the DDDs are updated just on Wed Thurs and Fri each week, and that at any point I could be getting notified of refund sent.  Still nothing showing at TPG site.

For everybody who does the irs call. Let me know how it goes and what they give you for a ddd

@Jessicachru 

Swear I've never gotten a extra $5 for anything lol.

Also now that you mention it I'm suppose to get $10 for every referral that has been used, if that was true I'd be getting $30 in referrals I sent to family for 3 different people that opened my e-mail I sent to then about it and they all 3 filed.

I know because I did their taxes for them and made sure doing it so I'd get the extra money LMAO!

But TT probably will not give it to me I'll have to call and complain just to get told something silly I bet...

Test batches are the ones that got 2-22 dates that is mainly ones that filed like 1/1/19 lol but rest that filed after that lol should be next batch dang it!! Whatever that is lol I know being over 21 days I would think we are next

Well you guys Here it is almost 1:00P.M. and I still do not have any money on my TT Prepaid Card....

sbtpg website is showing 

Amount(s) Paid to you
Date== 2/21/2019 and My payment Amount after TT Takes their $129.98...

Well It's looking like It'll be later on today I hope...

PRAYING you get your refund I know I’m looking for next week hopefully
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies