turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@bcrowl23 

I will walk you though the steps to look and see if your refund has been sent to the bank that TT uses. This is the  sbtpg website I'm talking about.

Okay the Website is here sbtpg.com click this link.

Now Put in your SS Number

Then add your Refund Amount but only your Federal Tax refund Amount. Not state and fed return together otherwise it will say you put in the wrong info.

Next click on witch Filing Status you clamed.

After you do all this click Sign IN.

Now if you did this rite you will see      Your Refund Status

Okay now you will see the dashboard. This will show you your info such as...

Expected Amount== This is how much in fed return your getting back,
Received Amount== If you have a received amount that will indicate that your fed return has been sent to the TT Bank and will be on your TT prepaid card.
Date Received== This is the date your fed return was sent to the TT Bank.

Now If you see a Received Amount you will Have this also below it...

Fee Amount(s)== These are the fees you asked TPG to deduct from your refund. Fees are paid when the corresponding refund is received.

Then Below this you will also see or have this....

Amount(s) Paid to you

Date== This will be the date your fed return will go on your TT Prepaid Card!
Method== This Will Show a TT Prepaid Credit Card Image if that's how your getting your refund, If you was to use a bank it would say the bank name that you are going to use and not the TT Card.
NOTE(S)= Nothing here don't worry about.
Payment Amount== This is how much they are going to send to your TT Card or Other Bank Account.

Hope This Help's you guys sorry for any confusion, Also Like this comment if it has help you!!!!

I did it like five times... still stating it cant find my account... im still on processing on the irs website so maybe thats why.

I checked the Santa Barbara bank and they have not received my refund but it said my refund amount was $5,972 so does that mean since they know the amount that I will get it soon?? HELP PLEASE

@MariahLynne14 

No It really doesn't mean you will get it soon just that your good as far as e-filling goes. 

But I'd be checking that website every day to see if they have received your refund if WMR has no info for you.

You can log into the website as many times as you want to 1-100 times a day id wont kick you off of it like the WMR website does after so many times....

Sorry I don't have anymore info for you...

Thank you billyraymay for the info!!

Bcrowl did you file with someone? Could be under their social. Or you are not putting the correct amount or filing status.

Yeah, Mariah, you are just in limbo with all of us waiting for IRS to release your refund to the sbb.

Hey at least you guys have that additional source of information!

No I filed alone and def put in the correct info just like i did on the irs site. same info.

@bcrowl23 

Are you putting only the amount your getting from your federal tax return???

you can not add the amount TT gave to you after filing your taxes. If your getting back a state tax return it wont work. For example Say After I filled my taxes on TT they said I was to get back a total of $1,000 but that's the total amount from federal and state. So you look at your state tax return amount on your TT account and Deduct it from the total. For example say I got a state tax return of $105.00 okay minus(-) that from the total amount and you get $895 that is how much your getting back in federal taxes. This is the amount you need to put in on the Bank website and not the total together or it will not work.

other reasons its not working

your not putting in your SS#  correctly...

your putting in the wrong Filing Status... Did you file single or head or house hold? married? ect...

Other than that I'd say its not working because you must have just filed your tax return within 24hrs...

IDK how else I can help I'm sorry...

I filed for free. I didnt have anything taken out maybe that is why I cant see it. 

@bcrowl23 

Did you get A Turbo Tax Pre Paid Card in the mail?

Yea I have it now

Oh yeah. Lol that would be why. You should just have it directly deposited then!

If you filed free and no charges are to come out then you don’t have the Santa Barbara thing just skip all that
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies