turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Same here.  My PATH message went away on the 15th and WMR says received and processing, no bars, no dates, no nothing.  SBB say they have not received my refund.  Called the IRS and the woman had an attitude, told me it was nothing she can do and started laughing saying people are calling all the time with this and just wait and see what happens.  wth.

I'm in Baltimore and nothing.  The IRS is just saying processing and SB says they haven't received my refund yet.

Last year I had TT Taken out of my refund I didn't have a bank account so I also used the TT Prepaid Card and I checked the sbtpg Website just like I did this morning and I had a refund amount like the pic I shared earlier. Anyway I had money on my TT Prepaid card Around 11:30a.m.-12:30p.m. Last Year!

So I would be looking at your TT prepaid card accounts around 11:00A.M.-1:00P.M. today.

+++If you have money on your  sbtpg website account that is!+++++ 

Also gonna say if your using a bank other than sbtpg I'm not sure how your bank works or what-not but I'd check anyway.

I'm only giving my personal experience from last year so fingers crossed 🤞 in a few hopefully I'll have money on my TT Prepaid Card.

P.S.

If I have or haven't received any money on my card by 1:00P.M. I'll Let you guys know and Keep you guys updated if I do or don't get money today....

Do u Kno which bank HR block uses and can I check the bank?no prepaid card just which bank gets return before my bank

Axos bank ... HR block

However if you google emerald card you can create an account with your personal info and card info and have online banking, so to speak...

I dont get this sbtg thing yall are talking about i went and added my info and stated that i dont have an account there. I have The TT card....

No emerald card I'm using my bank card but I did have fees taken out first so does it still go to their bank first and can I check?

How do you get ahold of the Santa Barbara bank?

All i did was google search santa barbara bank and went under tax payer log in. I dont have an account with them either but can check the status of if they have received my refund to distribute it to me.

Bars gone! Message changed to still being processed 🤦🏽‍♀️ Grreeaattttttt

I looked in Axos website and couldn't find anything similar to SB page. It sucks when you can't get any updates from wmr, can't get transcripts, and can't check the bank it goes through, all I can do is keep checking my balance and even that is down sometimes.

@bcrowl23 You can use this link: http://taxpayer.sbtpg.com   There's a help button on the page, as well. I hope that helps!

@ekckfc You are just now loosing bars and getting a processing message ?

I tried all of that and still couldnt log in..... is that for people with TT cards I just want my money and be done with all this.

https://www.hrblock.com/bank/lp/emeraldcard-login.html

Make sure yoy click sign in then create an account, or download the myblock app, create an account..etc..
Manage cookies