2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

I AGREE, IM NOT relying on IRS either
Santa Barbara bank if you had fees taken out is best way .
😎

You know i think im figuring it out after reading hours. I think that in past years if you jad an 04, 04, 05, 06 etc at begining of 4 digit cycle code it expressed the bstch and set days for when your status was updated. But i think this year with the shutdown and delays theu were like screw it... cause so far ive seen condimed dd for cycle codes 04 through 07 lol... i think theu are so overwhelmed they are just likel whayeber, everyone updates on saturday while they are on overtime pay lol, except the daily updaters lol

SBTPG just took out my fees! So I’m hoping I’ll have a deposit in the next few hours!!
DDD of 2/22

I just gave up all together. Wmr not updating still saying processing and sbb still say not received. All this checking back and forth is bs and the irs knows they’re playing with people’s money. They don’t give a **bleep**.

@JAutrey
You on East coast ?

So wait Santa Barbara says that is has been receivedin the little box but in the big blue box is says it hasn’t been received. Does that mean just that? I don’t see anything else on that website.

Does it say received amount and date received or is it just in expected amount

Where can you see they took out fees

@TFlove11

I’m in Texas!

I’m in NC with a DDD of 2/22 and SBPTG just got my refund around 8:30