turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Lol I have been checking the santa barbara morning, afternoon and evening. Like you said, they will be first to have the money.

The last two years I never got anywhere with wmr I stayed on the "processing" phase and my refund was direct deposited into my account while still on the phase of the game 😊 I got my refund on February 22 two years ago and on February 21 last year so don't give up or stress too much yours might be the same as mine as been

DDD from TT Bank.pngUpdate!!! 

It's 6:40a.m. and I checked my TT Bank Look what its saying....

But I don't have any money on my TT Card yet. So hopefully here in a few hrs. it'll show up...

@justamom Santa Barbara is the most reliable source we have right now (for ppl who’s fees will be deducted from their refund) and just makes way more sense to check there. Plus, we won’t be locked out for checking 15 times a day! Lol!

Haha so very true!!

Congrats! I just want my money before the 1st. I would be happy with that. I know there are a lot of people in desperate need for their refund so hopefully we all get it very soon.

I AGREE, IM NOT relying on IRS either
Santa Barbara bank if you had fees taken out is best way .
😎

You know i think im figuring it out after reading hours. I think that in past years if you jad an 04, 04, 05, 06 etc at begining of 4 digit cycle code it expressed the bstch and set days for when your status was updated. But i think this year with the shutdown and delays theu were like screw it... cause so far ive seen condimed dd for cycle codes 04 through 07 lol... i think theu are so overwhelmed they are just likel whayeber, everyone updates on saturday while they are on overtime pay lol, except the daily updaters lol

SBTPG just took out my fees! So I’m hoping I’ll have a deposit in the next few hours!!
DDD of 2/22

I just gave up all together. Wmr not updating still saying processing and sbb still say not received. All this checking back and forth is bs and the irs knows they’re playing with people’s money. They don’t give a **bleep**.

@JAutrey
You on East coast ?

So wait Santa Barbara says that is has been receivedin the little box but in the big blue box is says it hasn’t been received. Does that mean just that? I don’t see anything else on that website.

Does it say received amount and date received or is it just in expected amount

Where can you see they took out fees

@TFlove11

I’m in Texas!

I’m in NC with a DDD of 2/22 and SBPTG just got my refund around 8:30
Manage cookies