turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

During the process of filling out my tax form I had the option of connecting to my bank to get all the info that is needed. I've lost where that spot is in the process.

I just want to know where I can connect to my bank.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

During the process of filling out my tax form I had the option of connecting to my bank to get all the info that is needed. I've lost where that spot is in the process.

Add the entry again to get the option to connect to the bank and download it.  Then delete the original entry.  You will only get the option to connect to the bank on a new entry, not when you edit an entry.

How to Import 1099 forms

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-import-my-1099/00/26254

But most of us recommend to enter it manually.   Don't enter the bank name and don't try to import it.  It is just as fast and easy to manually enter it.  At the bottom pick Change How I enter my Form

Then on the next screen pick I'll Type it in Myself

What kind of 1099 do you need to import?   1099Int or 1099R, etc?  Like for interest...

Enter a 1099-Int  under

Federal Taxes tab

Wages & Income

Interest and Dividends

Interest on 1099INT - Click the Start, Revisit Or Update button

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies