turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Copy of 2018 tax return

I need a copy of my 2018 tax return
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

126 Replies

Copy of 2018 tax return

PRINT RETURN   You need to print a copy of your return?  Sign in to your account using exactly the same account and user ID that you used to prepare your return.
On the bottom of the screen find Your tax returns & documents and click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Copy of 2018 tax return

iii

Jodi13carl
Returning Member

Copy of 2018 tax return

Need a copy

Copy of 2018 tax return

I have tried and tried to download mine and nothing happens, I have a PDF viewer and other things open but my 2018 will not. 

Returning Member

Copy of 2018 tax return

Need a copy of form 1040

Returning Member

Copy of 2018 tax return

Need a copy of form 1040

Copy of 2018 tax return

same here and it will not let me print or download

Copy of 2018 tax return

@kimberlymschouppe Have you paid your TurboTax fees?  You cannot print if you have not paid your fees.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Copy of 2018 tax return

I used free version

Copy of 2018 tax return

When I log into my account it won't open

Copy of 2018 tax return

Also my returns were rejected because my #SSN was put in wrong. I can't get into it to change it.

Copy of 2018 tax return

@creasor You are posting to an old thread that is not even related to your problem.  If you need to correct your SSN then go back in to your account--you may have to click on Add a State--you are not really going to add a state but that will allow you to get back to the unfiled return and make changes.  Go to My Info to fix your SSN, then you can try again to e-file the return.

whjskid

Copy of 2018 tax return

I need a copy of my 2018 tax return

Copy of 2018 tax return

@whjskid 

Assuming the you have either paid the TurboTax online account fees with a credit card or have filed the 2018 federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show. Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies