If you printed your taxes to mail them in and went all the way through the File section when you sign in to TurboTax Online, the Way to go! You filed your 2019 taxes you won't see a way to change to e-filing. As long as you haven't already mailed your 2019 paper return, you can switch to the e-filing method (through October 15, 2020). However, some states now require e-filing, which means the federal and state must be e-filed together.
If you already mailed your return, don't e-file. This can cause problems with the government, including refund delays.
- In TurboTax Online, sign in to your account.
- Select Tax Home on the left menu.
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
- Select 2019, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right area).
- Select File in the left menu (expand your browser window if you don't see this, or select the menu icon in the top left corner).
- On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
- Select the Start button to the right of Step 3.
- On the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select I want to e-file.
- Follow the instructions to e-file your return.
Can I talk to a person on the phone
See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489
Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
Why didn't the prior answer help?
Did you find your 2018 AGI? If you haven't mailed it yet you can try to efile. Click on Add a State to let you back into your retun.
How to change from Mail to Efile
Or what info do you need to enter?