Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can anyone help me plz, IV been waiting on my return since Feb 12 and have yet to get my taxes, is this normal, IV never waiting this long

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DanaB27
Expert Alumni

Can anyone help me plz, IV been waiting on my return since Feb 12 and have yet to get my taxes, is this normal, IV never waiting this long

The IRS is currently taking longer to process returns. You can track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site. 

Please see What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days? for information what to do and why it might take longer.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The irs page has said it's being processed and has since Feb 16, does anyone have anything else

The IRS is seriously backlogged due to all the new tax laws and extra stimulus filings, as well as unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  But if TT told you that the IRS Accepted your efiling for processing, then the government has it.  (Approved is a later step, but TT receives no further updates once a return is Accepted.)  Unfortunately, contacting the IRS will not speed things up.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient.  Also see:

Why Tax Refunds Are Taking Longer Than Usual (forbes.com)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies