turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amydyy
Returning Member

After we use Turbotax e-filed CA state tax, do we still need to pay the $800 CA LLC fee?

After we use Turbotax e-filed CA state tax, do we still need to pay the $800 CA LLC fee?

I saw there is a voucher said $800 LLC Tax 3522 in Turbotax return forms. Do I need to pay the $800 separately or Turbotax has paid it with the tax return?

I received a mail from FTB said I haven't paid that $800 LLC fee, and there is a penalty and interest. I was wondering if I have paid that fee with the California state tax return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

TurboTax includes Form 3522 (assuming you have CA state), but e-file is not supported.

You would need to print and mail the voucher with payment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

TurboTax includes Form 3522 (assuming you have CA state), but e-file is not supported.

You would need to print and mail the voucher with payment.

amydyy
Returning Member

Thank you. 

Then I didn't pay the $800 fee before Apr. 15. Just paid the fee and penalty and interests

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies