Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted Friday
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by hollymadison
Submitted a 2023 Federal Ammended return using Desktop version and got an error message saying I needed to check for updates. So I did that. Now E-file Status says: "Transmission Trouble - Please Try AgainWe are unable to detect a succesful transmiss... read more
MT1232 ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post 27m ago by timforsync
Has anyone who took a solar credit gotten their refund before 21 days? I filed 2/9 and it was accepted 2/10. My tracker has not updated since then and is still stuck on “accepted.” I have called the IRS a few times and finally got ahold of someone wh... read more
lsalvag1 ‎Posted March 19, 2024 | Latest post 30m ago by Msethman
I filed on January 31, 2022 for my 2021 return. Both federal and state were both accepted almost immediately. I was given the amount of $10,665 for my federal return, my refund was deposited into my account as only $4,665. I had the deluxe package wh... read more
clifford0023 ‎Posted March 8, 2022 | Latest post 46m ago by DoninGA
There is no Fix Return option when I go to try to make corrections to my amended tax return. Is this going to pop up? How am I going to know what to fix?
nikkiebonyjones1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 50m ago by nikkiebonyjones1
I have seen this populate every time I check the status of my refund. I looked at my tax forms and everything is matching/correct. Of course I can't talk to a live person at the IRS. Does anyone have resources that can help me get some answers? Thank... read more
Gandora1 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by DoninGA
sanderfoottara ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by DoninGA
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies