turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Accepted 02/06/2019 - No change on refund status. Checked online and no update on status. Any waiting this long?

Just as the title says, accepted 02/06/2019 - No change on refund status. Checked online (state website) and no update on status. Anyone waiting this long?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

Accepted 02/06/2019 - No change on refund status. Checked online and no update on status. Any waiting this long?

It's possible you're experiencing an offset. 
Please see this FAQ for more details: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2539782-what-is-a-refund-offset

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am waiting longer. Since 1/28

Wow!  This is silly. First time this has taken so long. Thank you for sharing info.

Thank you. 

I woke up to good news though. I finally have bars back and a DD date. By the time my refund hits the bank it will be a total of 80 days. Good luck everyone.

I am not aware of offset until I looked it up. However, I am single, no kids and no loans.  In addition I do not owe any taxes from previous years.

Ty94
Level 2

Did you have the 1541 delayed code or 45 or 60 day review letter?

I had a code in the beginning of February. I think it was 1541. Yes, I had both the 45 day letter dated March 11th and I had the 60 day letter dated March 13th.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies