2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I hate to say it but worse case is possible I filled 27 accepted the 29th of jan got a letter on 18 called said nothing I need to do and sit and wait is all I can hope for 2months later still nada and does any one notice every irs agent I ever got has a middle Eastern accent ..

It's sad that bc one person files a fraudulent return thinks everyone is like them, just bc u aren't getting urs doesnt mean the rest of us aren't. I can read and it's quite a coincidence that transcripts updated last night to DDD of 4/1 and 4/13 to most people who have sat here on holds........I'm sure there are a few that are exceptions to the rule but for most of us....we finally get our refund.....sorry u are the one with the problem not mem and funny that my rainbows and cupcakes did update like most everyone else so wth may as well add sprinkles too......sorry  it u probably should file a legit return next year and you could have a date too...... (my apologies to anyone who did file legit but had something screwed up to the point it's still a problem and may truly be stuck at no fault of your own. I mean no disrespect to you only to people who want people to sit home and cry bc ir they cant ne happy no one can)

My sister and step dad work in the IRS building and the TA offices themselves are closed but most are working remote, however, there are some unable to work from home for whatever reason. My sister isnt an agent on the phone anymore but her office is right next to the TA offices and when she went in to grab some stuff from her office no one was IN their offices. Maybe that is where the mixup is guys. No need for everyone to be upset. I hope you get your refunds ASAP! 🙂 I do believe they are going to be pushing as many refunds as they can depending on what the hold up is because next they will have to start processing these coronavirus checks so they are going to be super busy working with only the staff they have available to work right now. 

People really need to comprehend what they read or go back to school and re learn how to comprehend what you read. 

I said TA confirmed that IRS proved I was HOH and Nephews lived with myself so dumb butt, that shows it is a legit return. Good Lord. I also stated that TA said when you receive a DDD your return was already processed two weeks ago for you to get that DDD. So, tell me how many DDD go out around the end of April when this closure would take effect. They just closed this past Sunday, we are still on same week people, your not going to see a decline yet. But if you could comprehend what you read you would know this. 

I also said in past post that this could effect you or it could not. Take the bad news and prepare just in case or be a dumb butt and ignore. Either which way God is my vindicator so keep being nasty and karma will get ya. 

I also filed and was excepted Jan 30th. Called after 30 days, was told nothing wrong and I'd have it in 30 days. Over 45 days later nothing.  I'm thinking we should get our refund same time then send out stimulus checks.  It makes more sense they are doing those now and paused tax returns... I clai.ed my son and got eic....

THE TA ADVISED ME THEY WILL START REVIEWING AND SENDING OUT refunds to US THAT got held up the 4/13

@dartravens Sounds about right. Mine told me not to call back till April 24th. Said she would call back if she heard something but I doubt it

APRIL 14TH AND STILL NOTHING. (3 month wait)

Where is the money I'm actually owed...

Non here either and I made the mistake of usimg that crappy turbo card for a advance now come to find out it has withdrawal limits daily limits and the IRS is closed for phone issues so I can't change my direct deposit info

@dartravens  just link the card to cash app and move the money 

Same I filed the 27th got accepted the 28th then received a 60 day review letter dated the 15th of march saying I didnt have to do anything then I got the exact same letter again the first week of april saying the exact same thing and find my return has been saying processing for 2 months now so I'm pretty much frustrated and never using turbo tax again 

"If the IRS doesn't issue you your refund within 45 days of the returns due date or the date it accepted your tax return (whichever comes later), it owes you interest for every day that the refund is late."

-CNN MONEY

I wonder if they will follow through with this because mine is DEFINITELY over the 45 days. Time to pay up!!!

@ShanE123 On the 22nd it will be 3 month wait for me.

@dewilson2023  I just do NOT understand what the deal is. 

@ShanE123 I told everyone on here that the processing center we're closing down secretly and no one believed me. I am supposed to call my Advacate back soon so we shall see