turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@M0077

You can call the IRS for an update. 

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301592

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Please say a prayer for my family and myself. I am still waiting on mine. Faxed everything in and still nothing. Even have a Tax Advacate and nothing. If you've been following me on here if I don't get this soon going to loose hotel room. I don't know what else to do. My nephew's and mom need medicine. It's just a mess. Please pray 🙏

Well good new I just woke up checked WMR and finally accepted and got my deposit date of the 18th filed 1/27 and went to processing on 2/15

I finally got a ddd for 18th as well. Please post if anyone gets theirs before the ddd! To anyone that is still waiting I know it sucks and you are tired of hearing this but be patient, it will come... On the bright side when you do get your refund everyone else will have burned through theirs! Good luck everyone

I didn't get mine. At this point really frustrated.  1/27 filed. Especially with everything going on in the world.  Was hoping for update today so I could stock up on some food before there is none left😢

I filed on January 28th and state was accepeted the same day and the federal return was accepted..My TT has both bars full..WMR says its still processing still to this day anf i recieved a letrwr from the irs March 9th regarding they need to verify either my income, my income withholdings, tax credits and or business income..does that mean my refund was sent out and i just never recieved or they still reviewing..How much longer or whats the issue??

Im also playing the waiting game still. @Nvan23467   I received my letter on March 9 too for a review and they dont need anything. It is the same as yours. I filed and was accepted the 22 of  January. I was hoping for an update but none. I am 0705. Pretty much we just have to wait. I dont think they are telling the truth they are just behind. 

@Nvan23467 yeah mine was exactly they same way I literally just got accepted on WMR today said deposit date is the 18th they update WMR ever Saturday I know it's says everyday but no it's Saturday for deposit on Wednesday

@Tharvey1105 thanks..That eases somethings

Filed 2/28. Approved on 3/12 with ddd of 3/18. Fees have been taken by sbtpg today. No funds as of yet on my serve card 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Your refund should be available within 1-5 business days. Please track your refund here https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/.

Hello everyone. I filed on 1/31/20 received the 60 day letter dated for 2/19 but actually physically received the letter from irs on 2/28 with NO ACTION REQUIRED , just to wait. Well it is now 3/18, my wmr says still processing showing no bars and just tax topic 152. Filed single and both eitc and aitc tax credits. Called irs and they said just to wait. At this point I dont even know anymore. If nothing is wrong then idk why it's taking so long. Just hope i receive  both federal and state refunds before California is on a 2 week quarantine. It's crazy af out here. Be safe everyone. Hope if someone else is waiting they know they aren't alone. Hope we update saturday!

You're not alone. Indiana here. Filed 1/27 and still nothing.  Got letter March 5 for 60 day review.  Instead of sending these stimulus checks get taxes to people that have not gotten them.  Prayers to you and your family.  Hopefully update too!

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jessfisch1978 Here is some information regarding the 60 day review:

Per the IRS:
Why is my return being reviewed?

We select some returns to determine if income, expenses, and credits are being reported accurately. This doesn't mean you made an error or were dishonest.

Understanding Your Letter 4464C

Also, if the IRS needs additional information from you, they will request it in writing. These requests are always by mail - please do not respond to any e-mail requests for information, as these will not be from the IRS.  

Unless you receive a request from the IRS for more information, there isn't anything that you need to do during this time period. 

SusanY1 Employee Tax Expert"

Is there an update tonight. I did my ID verify on the 12th so I am trying to see if mine will update tonight?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies