turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@chempansy  it says approved and then says if I havent recieved it by March 16th to call the IRS but I already know it's going to hit because I saw it in my account dated the 11th. I also saw it pending in my account before WMR updated to tell me it was approved so I dont trust WMR much, they only updated mine once a week on Saturdays.

chempansy
Returning Member

@Heathertrevino1986 Yeah, ours say the exact same thing. Hopefully mine will be depositing soon like yours. I was quite annoyed when I first saw that letter. That's a long time to be waiting.

That's what I thought but state already sent me my money 3 weeks ago. So don't think that's the problem. I think they're behind

@Heathertrevino1986 When you received your 60 day review letter, how long did it take to get your refund?

• @renee744  I recieved the letter Feb 29th, it was dated February 19th and my return should be deposited tomorrow but for sure by the 16th according to WMR.
allyb281

Thank you! 

Anyone in here who was picked for a review who had to turn/fax paperwork in, receive your refund yet

not yet

Any new updates fir you?  Mibe hasn't changed

Jm33
Returning Member

Filed and accepted on 1/31

Been pending with irs since cause tax topic 152

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jm33 Tax Topic 152 is a general IRS code referring to Refund Information.  You can read more here:  Topic No. 152 Refund Information

Since it's been more than  21 days since the IRS accepted your refund, we suggest calling them to directly inquire about your refund status.  Go here for tips on reaching a live IRS agent when you call.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine is still processing with a hold for verification income and other codes but IRS says my return was done right. Does not make sense

Think the virus has anything to do with the mass delay in refunds? 
filed/accepted 1/22

Processing 2/13

letter 3/9 - No need to send in anything 

60 review 

Currently still processing 

I received a letter on 3/2 stating I’d be under a 60 day review. Just checked Wmr and it says my refund was sent on the 11th. Does that mean I could potentially be getting it today?? I filed with hrblock and it’s going on an emerald card so I’m just curious

Hi everyone I've been a nervous wreck with all this confusing IRS and WMR stuff. I was on 45 day review checking my transcript daily the past few days finally it changed today to receiving my refund this Wed. IRS said I should get letter March 16th which never received don't think I will either but check your transcript for codes because mine had a hold for 45 DAYS and finally was released TODAY. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies