cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Returning Member

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Someone filed my taxes on 01/27 and it was accepted on the 01/28 it is now 03/8 did she do something wrong and how would I know

Highlighted
Level 6

@slj757  It didn't ask for it because there is no law in 2019 that requires it anymore

Highlighted
Level 2

Thanks.

.unfortunately still no updates as of now.....im praying still tho!

Highlighted

Transcript update? What is this and where can I find mine? I'm just checking the IRS Wheres My Refund app. Help! Its been over the 21 days for mine. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Level 4

@slj757  There are a lot of folks who encountered this issue.  Google it... there's another popular message board "i got my refund" put that all together (if I post a link, this site will remove it).  There are quite a few folks who have talked about the timeline with getting this issue fixed.  It's only folks who get insurance from the marketplace that it affects.  I'm hoping TurboTax will have this bug fixed next year. 

Highlighted
Level 6

Highlighted
Level 6

Hi All still waiting or needing more info, click HERE for help. It’s still active over there and there’s tons of info!! 

Highlighted
Level 3

@mslvgreene @Thanks I will try and find the message board. I'm faxing the paperwork today so hopefully it will not take the full 6-8weeks. We really need our money

Highlighted
Level 6

@slj757   A link to the message board is located in my previous post right above your post (HERE). 

Level 6

@slj757   Just in case, here’s the link: I Got My Refund 

Highlighted
Level 2

Was told same thing. I filed 1/27. Did get letter March 7 that was sent out Feb 21st. Just ridiculous.  I have the same child for 15 years

Highlighted
Level 2

When did you file? 

Highlighted
Level 2

1/27

Highlighted
Level 2

On the Wmr website what exactly does yours say?  Mine hasn't changed. It says we have received your tax return and it is being processed. Does yours say that or dies it say STILL being processed? 

Highlighted
Level 2

Being processed . Been like that since 1/27