turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Still sitting here waiting to see what they say on my Review. Everything I wanted to accomplish now seems impossible. 

@Heathertrevino1986 when did you file

@Tharvey1105 January 12. Accepted January 27. Recieved LTR 4464C on February 29 it was dated February 19 with up to 60 day review.

@dewilson2023 yeah I haven't had any updates what so ever no letters I called them they told me I had no letters being sent out still says processing I filed on 1/27 went straight to processing on 2/15

So I got a letter in the mail saying that we didn't include the 1095-A form for insurance.(my husband gets insurance through the marketplace) Turbotax never asked me about health insurance SMH.

So now I have to fax the 1095-A form and 8962 form per instructions on the letter from IRS and wait possibly another 6-8 weeks. Anybody else have a situation like this??

I hoping that we dont have to wait the whole 6-8weeks. 

chempansy
Returning Member

@Heathertrevino1986 Which bank do you have? Mine shows that it should deposit into my account by Wednesday as well. Received the same letter, dated Feb 27 with potential 60-day review.

teiashawell567
Returning Member

Someone filed my taxes on 01/27 and it was accepted on the 01/28 it is now 03/8 did she do something wrong and how would I know

@slj757  It didn't ask for it because there is no law in 2019 that requires it anymore

Thanks.

.unfortunately still no updates as of now.....im praying still tho!

allyb281

Transcript update? What is this and where can I find mine? I'm just checking the IRS Wheres My Refund app. Help! Its been over the 21 days for mine. Thank you. 

@slj757  There are a lot of folks who encountered this issue.  Google it... there's another popular message board "i got my refund" put that all together (if I post a link, this site will remove it).  There are quite a few folks who have talked about the timeline with getting this issue fixed.  It's only folks who get insurance from the marketplace that it affects.  I'm hoping TurboTax will have this bug fixed next year. 

Hi All still waiting or needing more info, click HERE for help. It’s still active over there and there’s tons of info!! 

@mslvgreene @Thanks I will try and find the message board. I'm faxing the paperwork today so hopefully it will not take the full 6-8weeks. We really need our money

@slj757   A link to the message board is located in my previous post right above your post (HERE). 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies