Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 236
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 2

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

So I’ve checked my transcripts and have a code “570” and code “971” letter issued 3/09? 

Highlighted
Level 5

@Tharvey1105 if they say they have not sent a letter to you that's good news. Your deposit should hit by next Wednesday. It will most likely update Saturday and show DDD of next Wed if next week. Hopefully. I finally got my return, 21 days later than what they originally said, so keep that I'm mind guys, if you filed before Feb, 15, their 21 days behind on those refunds. I hope everyone gets theirs soon. If I choose to file with TT again next year I will not file till after Feb 15. Good luck guys. Till next year! 🤞 for yall! 

Highlighted
Level 5

@Ashley n Kass if it's any help, if you have not recieved a letter your wmr will probably update Saturday and give you DDD of next Wednesday. The irs is 21 days behind at minimum.  I filed 1/24 and got my DD this past wednesday. Good luck, but I'd say your propably getting yours next Wed. Check wmr Saturday. Good luck. 🤞

Highlighted
Level 1

So I finally got ahold of the irs, talked to a really nice guy who said there is just a verification delay from one or more of my employers and I just have to wait for them so that the irs can compare numbers and then everything should be a go. I will apparently be receiving a letter on Monday. Does anyone know if there is any way I can expedite this process, faxing in my w2s? Otherwise I’ll just continue this fun waiting game...

Highlighted
Expert Alumni

@Mommaliv The IRS is trying to compare your W-2 information with what your employer sent to the IRS.  There's really nothing you can do to expedite the process, as this involves something that your employer needs to submit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Highlighted
Level 3

Nope no update at all this is crazy I have no letters being sent out nothing wrong with my return and I have to wait this long I filed on 1/27 went to processing on 2/10 and still processing now wow irs wow

Highlighted
Level 3

No update been stuck on being processed since after the path😢

Highlighted
Level 6

Did anyone update this morning

Highlighted
Level 3

@dewilson2023 yes mine updated to the second bar. Should be available wednesday. My bank shows it pending already. 

Highlighted
Level 6

Still sitting here waiting to see what they say on my Review. Everything I wanted to accomplish now seems impossible. 

Highlighted
Level 3

@Heathertrevino1986 when did you file

Highlighted
Level 3

@Tharvey1105 January 12. Accepted January 27. Recieved LTR 4464C on February 29 it was dated February 19 with up to 60 day review.

Highlighted
Level 3

@dewilson2023 yeah I haven't had any updates what so ever no letters I called them they told me I had no letters being sent out still says processing I filed on 1/27 went straight to processing on 2/15

Highlighted
Level 3

So I got a letter in the mail saying that we didn't include the 1095-A form for insurance.(my husband gets insurance through the marketplace) Turbotax never asked me about health insurance SMH.

So now I have to fax the 1095-A form and 8962 form per instructions on the letter from IRS and wait possibly another 6-8 weeks. Anybody else have a situation like this??

I hoping that we dont have to wait the whole 6-8weeks. 

Highlighted
Returning Member

@Heathertrevino1986 Which bank do you have? Mine shows that it should deposit into my account by Wednesday as well. Received the same letter, dated Feb 27 with potential 60-day review.

v
Privacy Settings