turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I tried to get my online transcripts last night and it said it couldnt verify me so I gave up. Then today I recieved a letter stating I'm under 60 day review, filed early Jan. Accepted Jan 27 according to TT. So now I sit and wait I guess. Congrats to everyone else finally receiving their dates and their money!

@Heathertrevino1986 check your WMR. You may have updated last night like me and several others. Some recieved letters about 60 day review and are updated on WMR last night that they are getting deposits Wedensday. Hopefully that's the same case for you. Good luck 🤞

@HarrisonJ2311  I checked a few minutes ago and unfortunately for me it still says its processing when checking through browser.

I was told a week ago that I should be getting letter any day about a 60 day wait for them to review and there is nothing I need to do. Still haven't gotten letter or update from wmr still processing no codes mention of a letter or anything to suggest something is wrong I'm trying to stay hopeful after some of the stuff I read today I'm hoping in next week or so I should get an update I think they were just telling me something when they said a letter was coming to get me off there back. I'm also thinking cuz it is a larger amount I'm getting back that they holding it for as long as they can for the interest. 

@Alepal414 I agree 💯. I think same with mine, they wanted to keep it as long as possible to collect interest. I'm scared they are going to tell me they are sending me a paper check. Hopefully not but we will see I rekon. 

Filed 1/22

Accepted 1/27

Path 2/3

Processing 2/17

Approved 2/28

Letter received 2/28 of review of EIC/CTC -nothing I have to do

Refund schedule by 3/4

Hope this helps on timing.

Also I spoke to a tax advocate which told me details on my refund. After I talked to a very good IRS agent that looked deep into it and told me nothings wrong. Two other times I called the agents was no help.

I hope this helps someone.

@Jpry27 Lucky you

I filled and accepted same day as you and now have to prove HOH and that my nephew's lived with me in hotel for at least 6 months. We're all homeless and this sucks. Tax Advocate told us after asking for hardship and expedited that it would still take five weeks

Feeling super defeated... I filed 1/27 accepted 1/27... WMR is stuck on processing with no update. I’ve received my state already. I’d hope that if something needed adjusted I’d have received a letter by now so that I could send any needed corrections ASAP. 

Filed 1/31 accepted 1/31. Updated 2/29 with a DDD of 3/4. This is definitely the longest I’ve ever waited for a tax return! 

Finally got a DDD of 3.3.20.  I noticed a lot of people have DDD of 3.4.20.  Just glad things are progressing

Same here. 

I was told from the irs that I’m under review and a letter will be mailed out on March 9th. Said I need to send them a W2 to prove income? 

@ADRI89  did the IRS tell you that your letter would be dated for March 9th by any chance? When I called last week, they stated my letter went out the week of Feb 21st.. and the woman I spoke to last week stated, the reviews can happen before the letters are received.. yet upon calling to check this morning, the woman I Spoke to said, no your review won't start until the date of the letter you received! March 9th this missing letter is dated.. I told her, I don't have a letter.. she very rudely says.. don't expect your return for at least 60 days after March 9th! I asked.. have you seen these reviews finish before the 45, or 60 days? She said yes. But again, last week when I spoke to someone different, I was told I was only on a 45 day review.. and this woman today, tells me it's 60. So I am trying to figure Out, was your letter dated for March? If you could let me know? I am trying to figure this out, because clearly the IRS is just being told to tell the people who call one thing, but sadly they are all telling something different.

@HarrisonJ2311  was your letter dated for March 9th? When I called I was also told I was under just a 45 day review.. yet upon calling this morning, I spoke to someone else who said no it's 60 days! And that 60 days won't start until the date of your letter, March 9th. Yet the woman last week, said the review process has already started, and can finish at any time.. this is so frustrating, and confusing. 

@Crystal92389  They are call center workers not irs agents or workers they are reading from the script to keep the call volumes down don’t listen to them in a group on fb I’m following they’re plenty of people told they are under review and wait on letter 45-60 days then low and behold ddd so don’t pay worry 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies