turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@HarrisonJ2311  That’s pretty much how it works. Lol! I’m still around, waiting on my refund. I owed back taxes and they finally took them (per my transcript this morning) and I my DDD is 3/4.

Hey e everyone. I filed 2/18 and have been sitting with the one bar on Wmr with topic 152 since. Does anyone know the avg time it has taken them this year to process?  seems like it used to take like a week... 

@Lvlybrneyes37   Just checked my transcripts and apparently whatever the issue was resolved itself and finally have a DDD of 3/4

When did you file? 

@HarrisonJ2311  I'm still here... I'm not as knowledgeable as some of the folks who left, but I help when I can. :0)

@Jdawg2119  We are going to finally get some money! Lol! It’s been a journey, but we made it. I’ll be back at the same time in 2021 with a new post for us Pathers!

Congrats to everyone and happy spending!!!💵💵💵💵💸💸💸💸

@Lvlybrneyes37 @Dang right. Imma stick around and help who I can

@Mikelsbug  I filed January 22nd. But they picked my taxes to manually review. Are you able to obtain a tax transcript. 

Thanks for the support guys! I've still recieved no deposit and no updates, nothing has changed on my end. Hopefully I'll get some kind of news soon. Congratulations to those who got a refund or have recieved a DDD😁. Hopefully us others will hear something soon. 

Filed 1/24

Accepted 1/27

2/28- no refund, no solid update or explanation. 

Has anyone recieved a deposit past Tuesday night- Wedensday morning? Just curious cause I was told 48-72 hours it would be on my card and it's not. Wondering if there was any deposits hit after Tuesday night Wednesday morning because I didnt see anybody yesterday say theirs hit their account that I recall? 

I'm in the same situation

Filed 1/28

Accepted 1/29

Received state refund 2/18

wmr says  still processing 

2/28-no update

Ok guys,, so,,, I just got another "update" from someone at SBTPG. She said they have not recieved my funds and that they will not receive any more funds from the irs until Monday. She said we will receive out return in the order we filed so if someone filed an hour before me, they could get their return a week before me. But they will not receive any more funds from the IRS this week. It will be Monday. So it's just a waiting game and I'm waiting atleast another week propably more than that. That's why their telling folks their on a "Review hold" because its gonna take more than the 10-21 days they said it will take to get our refunds because they were extremely behind and they have to have some kind of excuse to give people. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is what it is. The government does what they want. You can bet your ass if we were to owe them they ain't gonna wait no 30-45-60-90 days for no "Review process hold" for us to pay them. So this tells me that TURBO TAX flat out lied to me yesterday when they told me they "Could see that sbtpg recieved my refund and deducting fees and will hit my card in 48-72 hours". It was all a LIE to get a good survey on Turbo Tax survey that they sent to my email after the call. It's really disheartening that people lie over something so stupid. So...onward and upward. I'll be waiting. 🤞

its ok i got on there to check mine and they had the wrong account number (i had the right one on my tax paperwork)and said they have to wait til the bank sends the money back. then they will send me a check a **bleep**in check. and it will take 3 more weeks atleast. i will never use this bs site again

FIled 2/9, accepted 2/9, transcripts are n/a. No codes but updated to "still processing" message  from "being processed". If it follows suit with everyone else then should have some kind of message at least by mid-next week. I'll keep you posted. 

Sorry, I should have added that it says, "still processing... refund date will be provided when available".  I don't know if that helps anyone but, again, filed 2/9 and accepted 2/9. Hopefully that means all of yours will update soon. I'm hoping for you all. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies