turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Ck97 I sent you a DM to your inbox👍  🤞🤞🤞🤞

@Alleyboulay1997 It’s crazy because  it’s a whole thread of them doing that and guy was really no help other than stating that a paper check will be issued once they received it from my bank so my bank gave me the tracking number so they know it was coming back to them and I provided it to them I pray it doesn’t be 2 weeks hopefully 2 business days as they automated system states 

I didn't see any dots 

@Keeponpush1n  I was supposed to get DD to a TurboCard. I don’t understand how they effed up my account number when THEY’RE the ones who sent my fast cash advance to that same freaking account!!! I’m absolutely livid. 

@Alepal414 ok. The running theory from what we have seen on here this far is when your red/green circle dissapears then your deposit hits in about 48-72 hours. Its big sp you would not have missed it if there was one there. It was hhhhuuuggggeeee. 

It’s a whole thread From last year of people having the same issues we are Experiencing from wrong acct numbers  mine was missing a number supposedly @Alleyboulay1997 

@HarrisonJ2311  Did u get yours yet? 

This is so frustrating. Still no update 

wmr still says processing 

sbtpg nothing received never had any circles or dots either

no letter from IRS

Where the heck is my money SMH

Ck97
Level 3

@slj757   Same. This is so frustrating 

@luvmycop no I still haven't recieved it I just checked. I'm hoping it hits tonight. Last night I logged into sbtpg and my circle was green with a red sliver that said fees. Then later I checked it and the circle was gone and it's  been gone all day and is still gone now. So I'm hoping tonight. 🤞🤞I'm in Central time zone so it wont hit my card until 2:30 am or later propably. If it goes in tonight. I just dunno. 

Been right there with you since 2/15 nothing yet was told will get it by may 3rd that what they keep telling me! So pissed @Ck97 

@luvmycop Did your red/green circle on sbtpg dissapear at all before your deposit hit? 

Has anyone been told they’re under 45 day review but the irs rep will not tell you why? I’ve call three times and I have been told three different things. 
i filed 2/3 accepted 2/3 irs says I was accepted 2/5. Updated last Saturday from accepted to still processing with 152 

all week I’ve check nothing has changed. I called tax rep and she told me 45 day review Is unknown it’s something to get you off the phone to cover up how far behind they are. She also said if I have no additional codes or letter received just wait it out bc the refund is coming. Don’t know who I should believe but I’m waiting 

Thanks for the heads up. YEP called today and i am also under the random 60 day review. Although the guy i spoke with was the nicest person ive spoken with yet! He did tell me he looked over my return and it looks spot ob! So when they do review it it wont take long. But who knows when it will get reviewed. Uuggghhh! 

Soooo.. did anybody's deposit hit today? I think this is the quietest day I've seen on here so far lol I been watching for over a week now tho. Seen alot of folks get deposits and dissapear. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies