turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Expect it to take 2 weeks to convert to a paper check and mail it to the address on the return if SBTPG does it ... if they send it back to the IRS expect it to take much longer. 

@LizzyD I feel your pain they said the same thing to me they said that by may 3rd I should have it like really that long.

@HarrisonJ2311 Yeah check to see if your account information is on SBTPG where it says amount is paid because my circle disappeared about 2 days prior to me receiving my refund 

@Tharvey1105  she told me by April 16th it's crazy

Not sure if this will help any. In case the waiting for the DD to hit and going crazy like us early filers had did. I noticed i was becoming last with getting my DD. My deposit did not hit until the WMR bar was full. Hope that can help someone.

Any one else who filed on the 28 and received same day still not gotten an update from wmr?it started normal said processing tax topic 152 then to path act and no bars and ever sense then nothing no bars says processing no tax topics or codes of any kind nothing about a letter just starting to think I must be one of the people who  got randomly reviewed but shouldn't they have  at least updated it to say it's being reviewed or a letter is coming anything would be nice

@tiffluv81 I'm also an early filer (1/24) and I still have no refund. No problems with irs (they said) and no money owed for holdbacks to anybody other than TT fees and loan. My money always hits before it shows its sent on wmr. I got told today (NOT by tpg)  that tpg has my money and their taking their fees then will send rest to my card. But I dunno. I just want to receive my refund so I can be done with this waiting game. Hopefully we will know more within 48-72 hours. 🤞 

@Alepal414  did you have any fees being taken from your refund? Like filing fees or loan? If so, check on SBTPG and see what it says there. Let me know if so, I'm curious if you have a red or green circle on tpg site when you log in. Were trying to chase a theory here. Well i am anyways lol. Hope it helps you, and a response is appreciated. 

I have checked sbtpg and says have not received anything from irs yet I still haven't gotten a DD still processing as of 1/28 

Same issue no bars update or DD and filled 1/28

Ck97
Level 3

@HarrisonJ2311 Sorry for the late reply. Still no update for me. I don’t have a circle either! 

Ck97
Level 3

@HarrisonJ2311 Who did you call that told you it was sent to tpg?? 

Similar happened to me this am acct number was missing a number so my bank returned it to sbtpg so I contacted sbtpg and gave them tracking from my bank and when I just called the automated stated processing  2 business days keep me posted on yours and I’ll do the same @Alleyboulay1997 

@Keeponpush1n I told them they messed up the account number, and that’s why the payment was reversed. They said it didn’t matter because they already issued a check, and I have no other option than to wait 7-10 business days to receive it. They were absolutely no help at all, and tried to pretend as if they weren’t to blame. They couldn’t be bothered to fix THEIR mistake. 

@Alepal414 do you have a red or green circle on sbtpg? In the middle of the page? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies