Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 228

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Does anyone have a red or green circle when you log into Sbtpg today?

I filed and was accepted 1/27. I didn’t download the WMR app until feb 12th I believe because I knew there was no point.  It has said “ we have received your tax refund and it is processing” every since then. Never changed. No tax topic and no letter in mail. I have been filing the exact same 5-6 years now.  I will say between here, Facebook and Twitter I have seen a thousand people with that same message. They can’t pay everyone at once so I’m hoping we’re all just in the second batch. Everyone who got their refunds this week got a date Saturday then refund middle of this week. Hopefully we’re all just in the second batch? 

So I figured out what was wrong with my taxes apparently I'm one of the lucky ones who got a review but I wanted to say thank u to those who helped me

@dont feel bad hun I have not even received my letter and i have to verify my identity filed 1/16 accepted 1/29.

@LizzyD have you logged into Sbtpg today? Do you have a red or green circle on there today? 

@HarrisonJ2311  I don't have any circle I called the irs to find out what was going on and they told me mine was randomly picked for a review and it could be up to 60 days before I get my refund

@LizzyD ok. Thank you for the reply. I do not think there is any real "review hold" as I know someone personally two roads over from me (a friend) who  filed 2 weeks after me, (I filed 1/24,accepted 1/27) he went up for review, got a letter, got the issue resolved (proved his identity) and his deposit hit his card yesterday morning. Most "reviews holds" are if your claiming a new dependent or someone else is trying to claim you, or a dependent your claiming. I think. I dont think anyone will be on a 60 or 90 day hold I think they just have a backup. I did talk to someone this morning who said that they could see that my refund was sent to sbtpg for fees to be taken out and for me to watch my TT card the next 48-72 hours. But I dunno if she was just appeasing me to get a good surve . But my red/green circle is not on sbtpg anymore and others from earlier week had missing circle got deposits within 24-48 hours and their not on here anymore. 🤞

Refund came to bank somehow one number was missing from acct so my bank returned It to sbtpg and they will issue a paper check anyone knows how long that will take? Smh

Expect it to take 2 weeks to convert to a paper check and mail it to the address on the return if SBTPG does it ... if they send it back to the IRS expect it to take much longer. 

@LizzyD I feel your pain they said the same thing to me they said that by may 3rd I should have it like really that long.

@HarrisonJ2311 Yeah check to see if your account information is on SBTPG where it says amount is paid because my circle disappeared about 2 days prior to me receiving my refund 

@Tharvey1105  she told me by April 16th it's crazy

Not sure if this will help any. In case the waiting for the DD to hit and going crazy like us early filers had did. I noticed i was becoming last with getting my DD. My deposit did not hit until the WMR bar was full. Hope that can help someone.

Any one else who filed on the 28 and received same day still not gotten an update from wmr?it started normal said processing tax topic 152 then to path act and no bars and ever sense then nothing no bars says processing no tax topics or codes of any kind nothing about a letter just starting to think I must be one of the people who  got randomly reviewed but shouldn't they have  at least updated it to say it's being reviewed or a letter is coming anything would be nice

@tiffluv81 I'm also an early filer (1/24) and I still have no refund. No problems with irs (they said) and no money owed for holdbacks to anybody other than TT fees and loan. My money always hits before it shows its sent on wmr. I got told today (NOT by tpg)  that tpg has my money and their taking their fees then will send rest to my card. But I dunno. I just want to receive my refund so I can be done with this waiting game. Hopefully we will know more within 48-72 hours. 🤞