turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

kpehl

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Filed and accepted 1/27 with EIC and child credits, just now updated to "processing" today...

@HarrisonJ2311 I hope so too I hope the irs doesn't know what they are saying and is wrong cause they told me 90 day review smh!

@kpehl yeah you in the same boat as us I'm sorry.

@HarrisonJ2311 no I wasn't able to log in all day yesterday and finally was able today and no circle at all.

@Tharvey1105 ya same same here. But did you have a red or green circle on there before yesterday? 

@HarrisonJ2311 no I was having errors the whole time up until yesterday so I have no way of knowing.

@Tharvey1105 aahhhh ok. I had a red or green circle in there then kept getting error page when I tried to log in all day yesterday and then last night I logged in and had mostly green circle with a sliver of red (fees) and then later until now the circle is completely gone. But folks who had got theirs tuesday night had red and green circles dissapear on monday what I read in comments from monday through tuesday and then theirs hit their banks/cards tuesday night into wednesday morning. So if we can find out if anyone else has a red or green circle on their SBTPG TODAY then it could give us a little hope that ours will be there in 48-72 hours. 

Does anyone have a red or green circle when you log into Sbtpg today?

I filed and was accepted 1/27. I didn’t download the WMR app until feb 12th I believe because I knew there was no point.  It has said “ we have received your tax refund and it is processing” every since then. Never changed. No tax topic and no letter in mail. I have been filing the exact same 5-6 years now.  I will say between here, Facebook and Twitter I have seen a thousand people with that same message. They can’t pay everyone at once so I’m hoping we’re all just in the second batch. Everyone who got their refunds this week got a date Saturday then refund middle of this week. Hopefully we’re all just in the second batch? 

So I figured out what was wrong with my taxes apparently I'm one of the lucky ones who got a review but I wanted to say thank u to those who helped me

@dont feel bad hun I have not even received my letter and i have to verify my identity filed 1/16 accepted 1/29.

@LizzyD have you logged into Sbtpg today? Do you have a red or green circle on there today? 

@HarrisonJ2311  I don't have any circle I called the irs to find out what was going on and they told me mine was randomly picked for a review and it could be up to 60 days before I get my refund

@LizzyD ok. Thank you for the reply. I do not think there is any real "review hold" as I know someone personally two roads over from me (a friend) who  filed 2 weeks after me, (I filed 1/24,accepted 1/27) he went up for review, got a letter, got the issue resolved (proved his identity) and his deposit hit his card yesterday morning. Most "reviews holds" are if your claiming a new dependent or someone else is trying to claim you, or a dependent your claiming. I think. I dont think anyone will be on a 60 or 90 day hold I think they just have a backup. I did talk to someone this morning who said that they could see that my refund was sent to sbtpg for fees to be taken out and for me to watch my TT card the next 48-72 hours. But I dunno if she was just appeasing me to get a good surve . But my red/green circle is not on sbtpg anymore and others from earlier week had missing circle got deposits within 24-48 hours and their not on here anymore. 🤞

Refund came to bank somehow one number was missing from acct so my bank returned It to sbtpg and they will issue a paper check anyone knows how long that will take? Smh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies