turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Nothing here.  Guessing pnc is holding it. If everyone else is getting it.  7:48am Indiana here.  Sending positive thoughts for everyone 🙏

DD was there this morning (CapitalOne Bank).  Blessings and Good Vibes to everyone! 

I received  my refund today around 6 am!!!🤗🤭🥰. I bank with pnc. I will be paying my filing fee upfront next time to avoid a delay next year. I was accepted Jan 27. and had a ddd of 02/26.  I pray that everyone receives their refund ASAP. I know how frustrating the wait is but  the money is worth it in the end. It is such a blessing. Stay safe. God bless.Have a joyful time  paying bills and shopping .  I will see everyone next year. ❤️👋

@waiting-and-waiting  so happy to hear for you I checked around a hour and still nothing so confused everything in place just don't know the hold up

@ Mommyof4 I hope this information helps. There is a possibility my bank pnc held the funds for 24 hours. Sbbt sent the refund early in the morning on 2/26 to my bank. Either my bank did not give the transfer information or held the refund until this morning. Sbbt sent my refund on my ddd last year and my old bank released the refund a few hours later. I believe some banks like pnc and Bank of America are not releasing the refunds right away or have later processing times. I pray that you get it today. 

For anyone banking with wellsfargo hubby just lmk our dd just hit our joint acc this morning, accepted in late Jan with a ddd of 2/26. Be positive everyone at some point things will have to work out and remember to put your problems in the Lords hand he will help his children who cry to him. we’re expecting our 3rd bby in a couple weeks so we’re happy we finally got it now we get to move into a bigger apt 😇 prayers for everyone still stressing on this. How do you think about doing taxes next year ? 🤔 

@waiting-and-waiting  thank you so much. I have been following you for a couple days lol. I really do appreciate it

Has anyone received there refund without WMR updating cause it's has had no bars since 2/10 and I just trying to get info of what's to happen irs is no help (not surprised) but just trying to figure out what to expect they said I have no letters 

@Treegirl7623. Same for me called Friday and was told under 60 day random review so you might want to call if you haven't updated 

@Tharvey1105. same here and called Friday and they told me random 60 day review and I didn't have to do nothing on my end I know they have tons of ppl under this random review **bleep** I'm so upset

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Try clearing your browser history to see if you get an update when you sign back in.  Remember after 21 days following return acceptance you are able to call the IRS for an update per the WMR page.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Still nothing for me. No update, no deposit. Yet my circle is still gone on tpg. And I have been over 21 days now and I called IRS Yesterday and they just told me to wait. So yeah, their 21 days then call us is B.S. as I expected. I mean come on, it's the government. They do what they want. Just like were guilty until proven innocent. Facts are facts. 

@dewilson2023 So sorry to hear about your situation. I honestly think that you will not be receiving the IRS letter and it is a very common problem. 

I don't know how others feel on here but if anyone would agree that if you set up a go fund me page to help you through, I would contribute. 

I only say this because you haven't received your letter and most people that go through certain correspondence with the IRS get their refund from months to even a year later.

There's no telling how long before the IRS will actually want to help provide you with info being that you didn't receive the letter and most reps there are A1-Nasty.

I really do hope something works out for you so that you can provide better for your family. God bless.

@DMarkM1 sounds nice and all, but you being a "TAX PROFESSIONAL" should know first hand, it's just not that easy. I've been watching this thread for a week now and everyone is having problems with this. Not just a couple of people. And now they say, there is a bunch of folks under "random review" because they messed up and had a batch of early filers that their deposits didnt go thru? Ya. They are the government. They do what they want. Just wanted to let you know it's not as easy as just calling and saying "hey, it's been 21 days and I don't have my refundx what's up?" Because I did that and it took half a day to talk to someone, then I got hung up on, then talked to someone who said they can not see any problems with my account, I just need to keep waiting. Today is actually 30 days since I was accepted. 

sarnold9591
Returning Member

I called the IRS and the State yesterday. I filed on Jan. 29th and have not heard a peep from either. Kansas said they just needed to confirm a few things and since I called I confirmed, That it would be 5 to 7 business days.  The IRS Said my info didn't match up. Could be late April b4 I see a return. They are sending me a letter on the 9th of March. Suggested I file 1040x. I forgot a w2. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies