Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 225

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I also got a tip that on the tpg site ( DESKTOP VIEW), if you don't see your account and routing number listed next to your refund amount, that it's not sent yet. Otherwise if you do see it, you will get it very soon

I got mine!!! Finally. Hoping all my fellow taxpayers wake up to a blessing 

Prayers to u an ur family been in ur shoes it suxs but u knw ur caith moves mountains hun God is good. Gods ti.ing is perfect u will c praying for u an ur mom an family God will work it out u will c we waiting too jan 29 accepted same day had one bar. Now have no bars. Its still procecing 152. Hope all goes good for u remeber faith an trust in God he dosent give us strong ppl what we cant handle he knws who can an cant keep ur faith an b strong we will b praying for u ok have a blessed day ms ana rose 🌹 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Finally in!! I’m hoping everyone who was waiting from yesterday has theirs this morning. See everyone next year!!

I filled 1/28/20 got excepted same day it's now 2/27/20 wmr still shows no bars says processing with no codes to suggest anything is holding me up. Supper frustrating I know many have gotten there back it should already update me about what's going on if I'm to expect a letter or audit or what the deal is 

Same here except I filed/accepted. 1/21 and 1/22. And absolutely no updates. 

Got my deposit

Nothing here.  Guessing pnc is holding it. If everyone else is getting it.  7:48am Indiana here.  Sending positive thoughts for everyone 🙏

DD was there this morning (CapitalOne Bank).  Blessings and Good Vibes to everyone! 

I received  my refund today around 6 am!!!🤗🤭🥰. I bank with pnc. I will be paying my filing fee upfront next time to avoid a delay next year. I was accepted Jan 27. and had a ddd of 02/26.  I pray that everyone receives their refund ASAP. I know how frustrating the wait is but  the money is worth it in the end. It is such a blessing. Stay safe. God bless.Have a joyful time  paying bills and shopping .  I will see everyone next year. ❤️👋

@waiting-and-waiting  so happy to hear for you I checked around a hour and still nothing so confused everything in place just don't know the hold up

@ Mommyof4 I hope this information helps. There is a possibility my bank pnc held the funds for 24 hours. Sbbt sent the refund early in the morning on 2/26 to my bank. Either my bank did not give the transfer information or held the refund until this morning. Sbbt sent my refund on my ddd last year and my old bank released the refund a few hours later. I believe some banks like pnc and Bank of America are not releasing the refunds right away or have later processing times. I pray that you get it today. 

For anyone banking with wellsfargo hubby just lmk our dd just hit our joint acc this morning, accepted in late Jan with a ddd of 2/26. Be positive everyone at some point things will have to work out and remember to put your problems in the Lords hand he will help his children who cry to him. we’re expecting our 3rd bby in a couple weeks so we’re happy we finally got it now we get to move into a bigger apt 😇 prayers for everyone still stressing on this. How do you think about doing taxes next year ? 🤔 

@waiting-and-waiting  thank you so much. I have been following you for a couple days lol. I really do appreciate it

Has anyone received there refund without WMR updating cause it's has had no bars since 2/10 and I just trying to get info of what's to happen irs is no help (not surprised) but just trying to figure out what to expect they said I have no letters