turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@tiffluv81 Sister not around dude

And someone on this post already said IRS will not accept hand written letters. And on IRS site you can't have a relative write anything out and use for your review. Sucks but True

My brother got his deposit not too long ago, still haven't received mine and it's now 12:10 a.m. est. I'm going to bed, and will try again in the morning.

I did not receive my refund yet and sbbt said it was sent to my bank yesterday. It is 12:14am. I hope when I wake up in the morning it is in my account.

Ck97
Level 3

@HarrisonJ2311  I’m in TN too! 

@Ck97 no way! That's crazy lol. I live on the Cumberland Plateau. Middle to East Tn. 

@CDM92 you said your circle was missing the other day off SBTPG if I'm not mistaken? Did you ever get your refund after your red/green circle dissapeared off tpg? 

Almost 12:30 am central time and still nothing!! 

I JUST got mine around 1am. Stay hopeful y'all. I would say see the next year, but I'm going with HR Block next year. Be blessed!

I also got a tip that on the tpg site ( DESKTOP VIEW), if you don't see your account and routing number listed next to your refund amount, that it's not sent yet. Otherwise if you do see it, you will get it very soon

I got mine!!! Finally. Hoping all my fellow taxpayers wake up to a blessing 

Prayers to u an ur family been in ur shoes it suxs but u knw ur caith moves mountains hun God is good. Gods ti.ing is perfect u will c praying for u an ur mom an family God will work it out u will c we waiting too jan 29 accepted same day had one bar. Now have no bars. Its still procecing 152. Hope all goes good for u remeber faith an trust in God he dosent give us strong ppl what we cant handle he knws who can an cant keep ur faith an b strong we will b praying for u ok have a blessed day ms ana rose 🌹 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Finally in!! I’m hoping everyone who was waiting from yesterday has theirs this morning. See everyone next year!!

I filled 1/28/20 got excepted same day it's now 2/27/20 wmr still shows no bars says processing with no codes to suggest anything is holding me up. Supper frustrating I know many have gotten there back it should already update me about what's going on if I'm to expect a letter or audit or what the deal is 

Same here except I filed/accepted. 1/21 and 1/22. And absolutely no updates. 

Got my deposit

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies