turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

get with tx advocates  request hardship 

@Ck97  I REALLY HOPE THATS A GOOD SIGN FOR US BOTH! @luvmycop did your red/green circle dissapear before your refund hit? 

What circle are you talking about on SBTPG?

@Tharvey1105 there has always been a red or green circle in middle of the page for me on Sbtpg site. It's where the refund goes to pay back any advance or loan you have through turbo tax or your filing fees to turbo tax if you elected to have them deducted from your refund.

@Aparker5790 I wish it was that easy. Here's what happened so far. 

On the 22nd checked the bars on the app and it said letter was sent 30-day review take action. Don't call us until you receive the letter. someone on here suggested a little white lie saying that the letter was lost just as you did. Waited till Monday which was the 24th and receive $34 out of 7000 + they kept all the EIC from my nephew's which I've claimed before and I called. The IRS agent first said that my refund was under exam then she said no it was under review for 30 days then she said hold on and came back and said yes a letter was mailed on February 17th told her that it got thrown away didn't have it don't know what was on it she said there's nothing that she could do because she can't see it and she doesn't work in that department and she can't tell me what's on it and she can't reissue it out and they can't do anything until 30 days is up explain my situation have everything negative going on and she said why I can send you over to a tax advocate and make a referral so I said fine. hung up the phone with the IRS agent called the tax advocate person and he was a total butt hole and was like well they just need to resend it so he hung up on me reconnected me to the IRS lady who of course was a different person this time it was like we're not going to do anything because the first IRS lady said that we weren't going to do anything so I had to wait 30 days so then I called the tax advocate people back again and receive somebody else and she was like well it was just referred you have to wait the full five days before we can help you. now I looked on the calendar and February 17th was a holiday so it's kind of like how did a letter go out in the mail when it was a federal holiday and there was no mail coming around on that day it's been 8 days since then and no letter. Totally screwed. I have no children of my own and I've never been to college so I don't have offsets.

@HarrisonJ2311 I've been getting errors this whole time until just now it doesn't say my account or routing number just says the advance and no circle and nothing received from irs.

I tell ya what, if I do ever end up owing the IRS I'm going to do them just like now.

File my return

Put in accepted

Send them my own Path Act message, nothing can be done till after 15th

Then let them know I'm processing it

Then let the IRS know I'm gonna need them to go on a review.

They need to send docs once my letter gets mailed to them

When they call wanting their money gonna say oops still have to get cha your letter

After 30 days goes by I'm gonna need to place IRS on another hold

They need to verify their identity

LMBO 😋😁. Can you imagine if we did them the same way

@dewilson2023  YES YES YES! You just made my day the best thing I could have read ever lol.

@dewilson2023  have your sister wrote a letter explaining she hasn't worked in X amount of years and you take care of them 

Great news received my refund this morning at 1:50 am... use boa no fees filed with hr block... wmr never updated past approved... praying you guys see some deposits soon!

@Ck97 your in Fl right? And are you approved on wmr? I'm still In processing on wmr and im in Tn. Just trying to get an idea of what's possibly going on here lol (my circle is still gone on tpg) so hoping we might see deposits tonight? 🤞🤞🤞

@HarrisonJ2311 me and you are in exact situation lmk what happens with yours I'm In Tx

@Tharvey1105 I will for sure! 

I am in California it is now 9 PM never received my deposit. I’m thinking perhaps it will post around midnight my time. STGB Of coarse said my refund was sent so who knows what’s going on. I had fees taken out and I’m waiting for refund to post to my Navy Federal account, waiting sucks....

No deposit still 11pm cst

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies