turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ck97
Level 3

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I was actually able to just log on for the first time!! It shows 0$ for amount received though and the green circle. 

Ck97
Level 3

@LizzyD  SBTPG and click on tax payer login. Use the same info for logging into WMR 

@NotTheIRSagain  Just checked and also saw my RTN  and account info under ACH I also have a green dot card and it states  it as well.  Cant believe they are a green dot company and still can't properly release it. Praying it hits, well for everyone, TONIGHT!!!!

@Ck97 Same here. I just was able to log in and it is stupid green circle again and says they have not recieved my return. 👎

Make sure you check Head of Household if you filed as Head of Household I made that mistake my first time logging in, otherwise try clearing your browser cache. It could be cache from when they were having issues causing your error. 

@Ck97 what is wmr sorry I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations

@LizzyD Where's my Refund - on the IRS.gov website

@jamank Have no ideal over here stressing. Homeless, mom's got sick, mom's lost jobs, 2 nephew's with flu, mom's had new job lined up but I would have to drop my hours but can't now because without this money can't pay hotel rent. I have to put my feet surgery on hold now. Food, Clothes, Transportation, House, Car, sis grave Stone and now everything just stopped. Claimed same nephew's before no problem and now this crap. 8 days since they said they mailed and still nothing. 

@NotTheIRSagain  thank u

@dewilson2023 it really breaks my heart yall are in this situation. I highly suggest continuously contacting a tax advocate for a hardship. They helped me one year. I told them my situation and got my refund the next week. I never even had time to send my paperwork in I got back so fast. Another thing I can suggest (irs police please dont shun me) is tell them you lost your letter and cant remember what they need you to send in or what it asked for. They will normally let you know. I hope they hurry and get this to you.

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Finally able to log in to SBTPG says they have received the money and are waiting to release the funds but still no bars on WMR.

Ck97
Level 3

Does anyone know when the next update will be on wmr? Did it update for anyone who still didn't have a ddd overnight last night? 

@Ck97 I'm pretty sure they "really" update WMR on Wednesdays and a

Saturdays. I dont know this for sure, it's only a guess. But I think that's what I've heard is people's changing overnight on those days. I just checked sbtpg and my circle is completely gone now, no green, no red, it's gone completely but does not show recieving funds or acct#/routing#. So I dunno. Hopefully it's a good sign. 🤞

Ck97
Level 3

@HarrisonJ2311 My circle is gone now too!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies