CDM92

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@HarrisonJ2311 

I just tried the SBTPG website on the adblock browser on my Samsung. It loaded just fine ,I have the stupid green circle again now though, no banking info still. 

ginamarquez214

I hope so! 🤞

Ck97

I spoke with TPG through email regarding the issues I had trying to log in (Error or URL) and they told me that they haven’t even received my refund yet. )-: 

ashleea1405

@ginamarquez214  same thing here with Chase nothing showing but the website for SBTPG is showing ACH deposit. So frustrated over this! Spent 48 min on hold trying to get them on the phone and they hung up on me without answering!!!!!

LizzyD

I can't figure out how to log into that site

Ck97

I was actually able to just log on for the first time!! It shows 0$ for amount received though and the green circle. 

Ck97

@LizzyD  SBTPG and click on tax payer login. Use the same info for logging into WMR 

laina1999

@NotTheIRSagain  Just checked and also saw my RTN  and account info under ACH I also have a green dot card and it states  it as well.  Cant believe they are a green dot company and still can't properly release it. Praying it hits, well for everyone, TONIGHT!!!!

HarrisonJ2311

@Ck97 Same here. I just was able to log in and it is stupid green circle again and says they have not recieved my return. 👎

NotTheIRSagain

Make sure you check Head of Household if you filed as Head of Household I made that mistake my first time logging in, otherwise try clearing your browser cache. It could be cache from when they were having issues causing your error. 

LizzyD

@Ck97 what is wmr sorry I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations

NotTheIRSagain

@LizzyD Where's my Refund - on the IRS.gov website

dewilson2023

@jamank Have no ideal over here stressing. Homeless, mom's got sick, mom's lost jobs, 2 nephew's with flu, mom's had new job lined up but I would have to drop my hours but can't now because without this money can't pay hotel rent. I have to put my feet surgery on hold now. Food, Clothes, Transportation, House, Car, sis grave Stone and now everything just stopped. Claimed same nephew's before no problem and now this crap. 8 days since they said they mailed and still nothing. 

LizzyD

@NotTheIRSagain  thank u

Aparker5790

@dewilson2023 it really breaks my heart yall are in this situation. I highly suggest continuously contacting a tax advocate for a hardship. They helped me one year. I told them my situation and got my refund the next week. I never even had time to send my paperwork in I got back so fast. Another thing I can suggest (irs police please dont shun me) is tell them you lost your letter and cant remember what they need you to send in or what it asked for. They will normally let you know. I hope they hurry and get this to you.