turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@BB2019  After about an hour and a half, I finally was able to speak with a sbbt representative. She was very polite and knowledgeable. She assured me that my refund was definitely sent to my bank pnc this morning. She even verified my account and routing numbers. I had a different bank last year that always released my deposits and credits as soon as they are received. The new bank I am using pnc so far has only processed credits and refunds at 12:01. So if a credit was sent this morning it should show up 12:01 tonight. I will be up late tonight  checking my account .

@waiting-and-waiting  me and you both lol . Thank you so much for keeping us updated ❤️

@waiting-and-waiting thanks I’m just patiently waiting cause nothing is pending in my account but I appreciate your help. 

any luck my friends with deposits?

@luvmycop 

Nothing here 7pm ET. Still hoping for something late tonight .

I checked SBTPG this morning like many others same message, my refund was received, fees were paid, and it was "sent to my bank" nothing else. I logged in again after work right now and noticed my routing and account number are now there, this gave me some peace of mind that my acct info was correct in their system and that I will see it within the next 24hours. Hopefully it gives you some peace of mind as well. I use Walmart Money Card Powered by GreenDotBank(ironic I even have to wait since SBTPG is a GreenDot Company as well). It also in notes indicated my card was GreenDot and give it 1-2 business days(why am I waiting so long when all of this is one company with my money, even once it is in my account?).

Typically funds are released to my account as soon as received i.e; Payday is Friday but my company submits payroll on Wednesday afternoon, I get my funds on Thursday(1 day early). Meaning if my return's Direct deposit was submitted today, I will see it tomorrow morning around 3AM. 

@NotTheIRSagain  where did you see your banking information

I'd also like to add, for anyone unfamiliar.... ACH Deposits happen in batches. So it is not unusual to see waves of people getting there deposits throughout the day

@NotTheIRSagain 

Just curious where are you at ?I'm in Florida ET time zone and my SBTPG hasn't updated to my routing or account yet .Hoping later jnin the night. But we have a running theory about timezones .Curious if you're in the same one as me/close to the east coast. 

@luvmycop nothing for me yet. How was your first day of not stressing about your deposit? lol

@BB2019 

If you log-in to the SBTPG website on your phone, tilt your phone so it's in landscape mode .You'll see the part that says ACH direct deposit .Underneath that you'll see your bank info if it updated. 

@BB2019  When Logging into SBTPG it says at the bottom left under "amounts paid to you"(changed Bank info for my protection) - 
DATE 2/26/2020
ACH Direct Deposit

RTN: [social security number removed]
DAN: xxxxxxxx1234

UTC here it was updated sometime between 3pm and 5pm UTC

LOL they thought I entered my ssn# 🤣

Thanks I never knew that lol so I can’t say when mine updated lol but it’s there now 

Manage cookies