Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 220

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@CDM92 does your WMR say processing or approved?

Its ok people Yahweh sees your needs . I pray not only for my own  I'm without any money it's hard being  helpless  having to rely on others is embarrassing.  But I am praying  that the hard worker s at IRS  hurry.  I pray he grants us  our hard earned money Lord knows I suffered this past year at my jobs  one was overnight shift. Was made fun of  .. I'm not young anymore so I'm still trying . Please hurry 

@Tharvey1105 

Approved. I've had my DDD for the 26th since Saturday at 3am . It's just SBTPG that's taking their sweet time .

@CDM92 man I'm in the same boat as far as bills and mine doesn't even say approved it just says processing and no bars and I can't find any information about what's going on they said no letter has been sent out

@dewilson2023 Sorry for this late reply. It's been a really busy day for me. I mailed my stuff in about 2 years ago but if they accept fax, you would need to call and get the information from them. Since you had a letter, it might have stated to mail it in but for fax, you would still need to know from them what it is that needs to be faxed in (or mailed). I hope this helps. I also hope that they can hurry and process your refund. I know exactly how you feel right now.

@BB2019  After about an hour and a half, I finally was able to speak with a sbbt representative. She was very polite and knowledgeable. She assured me that my refund was definitely sent to my bank pnc this morning. She even verified my account and routing numbers. I had a different bank last year that always released my deposits and credits as soon as they are received. The new bank I am using pnc so far has only processed credits and refunds at 12:01. So if a credit was sent this morning it should show up 12:01 tonight. I will be up late tonight  checking my account .

@waiting-and-waiting  me and you both lol . Thank you so much for keeping us updated ❤️

@waiting-and-waiting thanks I’m just patiently waiting cause nothing is pending in my account but I appreciate your help. 

any luck my friends with deposits?

@luvmycop 

Nothing here 7pm ET. Still hoping for something late tonight .

I checked SBTPG this morning like many others same message, my refund was received, fees were paid, and it was "sent to my bank" nothing else. I logged in again after work right now and noticed my routing and account number are now there, this gave me some peace of mind that my acct info was correct in their system and that I will see it within the next 24hours. Hopefully it gives you some peace of mind as well. I use Walmart Money Card Powered by GreenDotBank(ironic I even have to wait since SBTPG is a GreenDot Company as well). It also in notes indicated my card was GreenDot and give it 1-2 business days(why am I waiting so long when all of this is one company with my money, even once it is in my account?).

Typically funds are released to my account as soon as received i.e; Payday is Friday but my company submits payroll on Wednesday afternoon, I get my funds on Thursday(1 day early). Meaning if my return's Direct deposit was submitted today, I will see it tomorrow morning around 3AM. 

@NotTheIRSagain  where did you see your banking information

I'd also like to add, for anyone unfamiliar.... ACH Deposits happen in batches. So it is not unusual to see waves of people getting there deposits throughout the day

@NotTheIRSagain 

Just curious where are you at ?I'm in Florida ET time zone and my SBTPG hasn't updated to my routing or account yet .Hoping later jnin the night. But we have a running theory about timezones .Curious if you're in the same one as me/close to the east coast. 

@luvmycop nothing for me yet. How was your first day of not stressing about your deposit? lol