turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@laina1999 

I agree. I think our fees should be reimbursed too but I can almost 100% guarantee that won't happen. They'll hide behind some loophole like "when you agreed to turbotax's policies there was some fine print about blah blah blah" stating they don't have to and won't .

I can say I'll be fuming like a tea kettle if there's no update tomorrow .

@Keeponpush1n This was straight from a representative at SBTG. He said he can see in the system that my payment was reversed because there was a problem with the account or routing number (which I know is completely untrue) and that a bank check was issued by mail and there’s nothing more he can do. 

I have Chase and still nothing deposited. Its currently 12:54pm PST. Freaking wow.

Once our deposits hit everyone should file a complaint and see what the procedure is to get our fees back seriously this is crazy 

@ginamarquez214

4pm where I'm at and still no update either. 

This is the first year that I have had issues like this. My deposit date is always when I get my DD even with fees taken out by TT.  It has really got me so upset because I need the money worst than ever this year. Where’s my refund gives a DD of  02/26/2020. Does anyone know why TurboTax is holding  our money this year? 

How do you file a complaint because I'm in!

@rrbs15 if it helps any, and I hope it does, keep an eye on your account. It will probably hit the account and not notify your as that's what's been happening tr he past few days with other folks that have been on here that are now gone because they went through what were going through and they got their deposits and are now off spending their returns. I'm in financial strain also and I've been stressing because I've never had any issues, I file the same way and same credits every year and now this. I was able to sign into TPS yesterday and days before but since last night I'm just getting "Error" page when I try to log in. Hopefully this is a good thing, as I seen others say the same yesterday and days before and then their deposits hit and their gone off here in order of West to East usually,  they "POOF" "got my deposit see you guys next year" sign off messages and they gone spending money.  I hope you get good news. I hope we all do. 🤞

@rrbs15  Who do you bank with 

foreals though everyone should file a complaint so this wont happen again smh who do they think they are playing with our emotions like that lol

@rrbs15 what state are you in? I'm in Tn. 

I want to file a complaint too. This is the first year ever I may not receive my tax refund on my ddd because of sbbt. I am on the phone with sbbt holding. 

@rrbs15 

I think the issue is two-fold. The first problem was with the IRS deciding to give so many people the same DDD. That means the banks have to process SO many more refunds at once. 

The second issue is SBTPG system. Yesterday they took the whole website offline because people would log-in and see other people's information . I think they screwed up on their end yesterday ,which is delaying everyone's refund by 24-48 hours .But they don't want to claim fault for it, as companies never do. 

I hope they finish processing the rest of the refunds tonight because I'm certainly over it. 

@waiting-and-waiting @Please let me know what they say 

When I called TurboTax the lady told me she saw no issues and that they do not deposit the money to our bank. They said the irs does.. Is that true? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies