2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@CDM92  This tax season has been a complete mess maybe because my finances kinda messed up so I needed it more than usual but This 2020 is going down as the most unorganized tax season to date 

@Alleyboulay1997  Maybe not call again and probably hear something different from automated happened to me today first irs hasn’t sent it to them then called again and said they received it yesterday and wait 1-2 biz days so with they problematic system probably glitches while u were calling just give it a try 

Im in California it’s about 12:15 pm i had a DDD date of 26th STGB Said my deposit was sent today and my acct still shows nothing. I had credits & had fees taken out. Also my money is scheduled to go into my Navy Fed acct. will post an update if I get any New info. 

@CDM92 

That is so scary to know they are saying the same as yesterday and now I just do t feel good about this.  I wonder if  they are also having issues with money being they won’t send some of ours, yet they are sending others out as some are still getting theirs. It makes no sense to hold ours if they have possession of it from the IRS. I kind of think the IRS should penalize them for this. Everyday they possess all that money they make interest on it.

yeah but they sure took their part out immediately! 

@Keeponpush1n  I agree. I think we should be reimbursed for our fees. They are at this minute making interest off of us that is a load of money they are holding onto. 

@laina1999 

I agree. I think our fees should be reimbursed too but I can almost 100% guarantee that won't happen. They'll hide behind some loophole like "when you agreed to turbotax's policies there was some fine print about blah blah blah" stating they don't have to and won't .

I can say I'll be fuming like a tea kettle if there's no update tomorrow .

@Keeponpush1n This was straight from a representative at SBTG. He said he can see in the system that my payment was reversed because there was a problem with the account or routing number (which I know is completely untrue) and that a bank check was issued by mail and there’s nothing more he can do. 

I have Chase and still nothing deposited. Its currently 12:54pm PST. Freaking wow.

Once our deposits hit everyone should file a complaint and see what the procedure is to get our fees back seriously this is crazy 

@ginamarquez214

4pm where I'm at and still no update either. 

This is the first year that I have had issues like this. My deposit date is always when I get my DD even with fees taken out by TT.  It has really got me so upset because I need the money worst than ever this year. Where’s my refund gives a DD of  02/26/2020. Does anyone know why TurboTax is holding  our money this year? 

How do you file a complaint because I'm in!

@rrbs15 if it helps any, and I hope it does, keep an eye on your account. It will probably hit the account and not notify your as that's what's been happening tr he past few days with other folks that have been on here that are now gone because they went through what were going through and they got their deposits and are now off spending their returns. I'm in financial strain also and I've been stressing because I've never had any issues, I file the same way and same credits every year and now this. I was able to sign into TPS yesterday and days before but since last night I'm just getting "Error" page when I try to log in. Hopefully this is a good thing, as I seen others say the same yesterday and days before and then their deposits hit and their gone off here in order of West to East usually,  they "POOF" "got my deposit see you guys next year" sign off messages and they gone spending money.  I hope you get good news. I hope we all do. 🤞

@rrbs15  Who do you bank with 

foreals though everyone should file a complaint so this wont happen again smh who do they think they are playing with our emotions like that lol