turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Tharvey1105 

No I meant santa barbara said that they already sent and processed it. 

But I finally got a hold of them too .They confirmed despite what their site said that my refund was not sent to my credit union yet , that it could be here tonight or tomorrow but call back Friday if I don't see it .They also said don't trust their online site or phone system because it's been giving people inaccurate information all day .

Needless to say I'm very frustrated .

Hope you guys have better luck that I do! SBTPG completely screwed up my account/routing number so they “couldn’t deposit my funds,” and are instead issuing & sending a printed check in the mail that will not be here until at least 2 weeks from now. And I was told there’s nothing they can do about it since it’s already been issued. I am livid. 

Hey guys just to let u know I got my deposit just now... Sbbt kept saying error and wmr still on 2nd bar. Received notification from bank and just got deposit I'm in California! Till next year guys and Good luck!

@laina1999 

That's exactly what they were saying yesterday too though. That they were sending refunds all day and to check last night and this morning. And now the same thing again today .And when I called yesterday they said their website being down didn't affevtaffect the deposit process. 

And today they basically said the same thing as you . Check tonight or tomorrow morning but call back Friday if there's nothing .

Told me don't trust the online site or phone line ,just check your bank .

I really don't beleive there will be an update tomorrow honestly . But maybe there will be 

@Shaybee82 boa Michigan still nothing as well smh 

Accountnow still nothing..

@Keeponpush1n they deposit from West to East. I've been watching this for days and I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. Central or Eastern time zone people wont start seeing deposits until closer to 12 CST.  Look back at comments from past few days if you want but I'm following it and that's the pattern so far. 

Also since our deposits are not here on time and they specifically state when they receive ach notification they initiate transfer so we have our money on specified date from irs we should ALL request our fees be reimbursed for the delay in OUR money 

@HarrisonJ2311 

I hope this is true because it's about 12pm California time now. Still no update for me but I'm hoping later in the night or tomorrow morning there will be .Sick of this tax season for sure .

Make sense considering they are west coast based @HarrisonJ2311  

@CDM92  This tax season has been a complete mess maybe because my finances kinda messed up so I needed it more than usual but This 2020 is going down as the most unorganized tax season to date 

@Alleyboulay1997  Maybe not call again and probably hear something different from automated happened to me today first irs hasn’t sent it to them then called again and said they received it yesterday and wait 1-2 biz days so with they problematic system probably glitches while u were calling just give it a try 

Im in California it’s about 12:15 pm i had a DDD date of 26th STGB Said my deposit was sent today and my acct still shows nothing. I had credits & had fees taken out. Also my money is scheduled to go into my Navy Fed acct. will post an update if I get any New info. 

@CDM92 

That is so scary to know they are saying the same as yesterday and now I just do t feel good about this.  I wonder if  they are also having issues with money being they won’t send some of ours, yet they are sending others out as some are still getting theirs. It makes no sense to hold ours if they have possession of it from the IRS. I kind of think the IRS should penalize them for this. Everyday they possess all that money they make interest on it.

yeah but they sure took their part out immediately! 

@Keeponpush1n  I agree. I think we should be reimbursed for our fees. They are at this minute making interest off of us that is a load of money they are holding onto. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies