Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@chessona22 

After you go through the automated line it should say something like "press 2 to speak with an agent". But it's been hanging up on people or not giving them the option for the past half hour. I JUST got the option again and I still have to wait for a callback again .

Im going through the same thing! 
i called the IRS this morning and had them check my offsets and see if there was anything wrong. The lady said they have just been a really busy with refunds coming in and to give it a week or two

@CDM92  thank you

Ok sbtpg website says paid yesterday then changed to today’s date 2/26/20 bank hasn’t received funds yet so I called sbtpg automated say irs hasn’t sent funds and check wmr still says approved idk what’s going on this year everything but sbtpg just lost a customer and so did turbo 

@CDM92  Thanks for the update! I also was on hold forever and then missed the call when I went to pick up my daughter lol. Now I am back in the queue  on call back. I’ll update what they say which will probably be the same.  

@Drehamm Is your deposit in bank account or or prepaid card?  This is why I want to talk to them so I can call them out when they say 1-2 business days being prepaid cards do not process that way! They want to blame the processing time in our banks but really it’s their banks that are holding it! Once they send to a prepaid card it will post immediately. So they are lieing!

@Alleyboulay1997  Sound like they all over the place thats why the system was down  twice for maintenance yesterday and the past couple weeks error messages other people info coming up and all sorts of mess  smh

Hate to say it sound like they system might’ve been compromised The way it seems 

@laina1999 Bank account bank of America 

Yes I have the same exact issue is it no bars and it just says processing @HarrisonJ2311

@HarrisonJ2311 That doesn't make sense because if you receive a letter saying your under review don't you have to send stuff in

It will be in everyone accounts tomorrow just got off the phone with sbtpg its gonna take 24 hours for it to hit your account for the people that paid there fees with they refund

@Drehamm 

Even if it said it's been processing since yesterday? Because it should be 24hrs for me since they said that yesterday 

Mine has had no bars and has said processing since the 15th @CDM92 

Now automated say they paid it out yesterday this sbtpg is crazy and causing me anxiety lol

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies