turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I’m in the same situation here 

@BB2019 @Where would I find the transcripts?

@BB2019 

I really just get the feeling they screwed up yesterday and are a day behind , and I feel like we probably won't see an actual update until tomorrow .And that makes me unhappy because today is the DDD . Not getting it early is fine, but not having any clear information abdand not receiving it on the right date isn't .

@jamank  Do you fax that stuff in

Still no letter from them so called mailing on February 17.

Just called irs and they said it's going to be another week of processing smh

Well update mine was accepted on 1/13 moved to path on 2/15 then only processing still since the 2/22 called spoke to irs stated a lot of the early fillers were randomly selected for review and will take up to 60 days from the 22 of February nice. 

@HarrisonJ2311 Can you check your transcript online?  And there's an option 1 and an option 2 for the offset number... make sure you check both.  I hope you get some answer soon. 

**bleep** that sucks I really hope that's not the case with mine.

@Smittens20  IRS website then I believe it says view my account and then it says view transcript 

@CDM92  So I finally just got a call back, got told the same thing that their system is down for another hour so they can’t get into accounts so to call back after then. But I’m furious. She said if the automated line said “sent via bank print check” that’s coming in the mail in 5-10 business days and it must be because my account or routing number was wrong..... But I looked at my return and both my account and routing number were absolutely 100% correct. So they clearly effed up and I’m going to raise hell. 

@CDM92 yea that sucks 

Update us when it does I'm waiting for pnc also

@mslvgreene noni cant check transcripts online but I have called irs and asked for a transcript to be sent to me. Said they will be here in 5-10 business days.

@Wheresmachedda Thank you! The first time I did what you said the chick got on line and asked questions then sent me to the "were too busy for you, call back tomorrow" message and then it hung up on me. So I called again and got a live person. I told a little lie, and said I recieved a letter in the mail from irs but I've misplaced it and I dont know what is says, (I have NOT recieved a letter from irs) and she said the only letter I could have gotten was to say that I've been selected for review and for ke to just keep checking for update or refund deposit. (But I didnt get a letter) so I'm hoping that is good news. But I'm still receiving  "ERROR" message when I try to log into SBTPG. but I was able to log into SBGTP all weekend and yesterday until last night when they came back online, that's when I started getting "Error" message and cant see a green or red circle now. And WMR just says "Recieved and being processed"  is there  anyone else in this situation? 

@Alleyboulay1997 how did you get through to speak to a live person with sbtpg? I tried googling but the number that comes up is just the generic automated service which gives a different response then what appears online. This year has been very frustrating because I have never had this happen and my DD was supposed to come in today. :(

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies