turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@dewilson2023 The letter might look something like THIS. I can't guarantee that you will receive one that looks exactly like that but being that a lot of people have to verify their identity, dependents, etc. I'm thinking that the example letter I provided might be the one.

Also, if you don't get the letter by the end of this week, you might want to call and don't give up on trying to get a tax advocate as well. IRS letters have a response deadline and you won't know what that is if you never receive it.  Best wishes.

I keep getting error message as well.   This is so frustrating!!!

Milkshake
Returning Member

I got my deposit, but it was ONLY the refund, and I got no such tax credit.

Turbo Tax made me apply for EITC, my return was accepted on the 29th, I got the PATH act message on the WMR, given the deposit date for today, and I was only given $800 dollars. I got no letter in the mail from the IRS, no way to contact anyone, no explanation of what's going on.

Interestingly enough, WMR is still on 2 bars, still says that my refund has been approved, and does not say that it has been sent.

Is it possible that the tax credit is being deposited separately from the refund?

(I do not owe back taxes or any other fees)

@Milkshake They normally send you the whole refund amount, minus any adjustments. If your refund was adjusted, the wmr tool will normally state it. If you don't see it there, the IRS will mail you a letter explaining what happened but 9/10, you won't receive it.

If you really want to know, I would suggest calling the IRS to find out if they took a portion of your money away.

1046am in Nc stil  no money in my BOA account. 🤷🏾‍♀️

@Alleyboulay1997 

Maybe if you stay on hold long enough they're systems will be back up. 🙄

Literally such crap. It definitely didn't take them this long to take their own fees .Hopefully I'll see something by noon or so. 

Filed Jan.18 

Accepted Jan. 22

*Currently still processing 

no other updates and no letter in the mail

@CDM92 I am in the same boat. Every year I have received it early. I’m not tripping about receiving it early. I’m just appalled that SBTPG changed the date paid me from 2/25 to 2/26 to still having to wait if they had my money since yesterday why is my money still in their possession.

@Smittens20 @Have you checked your transcript, some times you can check that and it’ll tell you if you have any letters or holds. You have to have a loan account number and/or phone in your name 

Milkshake
Returning Member

I attempted to call the IRS, but instead got the over the phone WMR. My local office does not accept phone calls, only appointments.

Point is that I am short like, 600 dollars, and I'm pretty sure that I am in deep trouble when it comes to paying my bills.

I called sbtpg said it's been paid to me (pending deposit) please allow 1 to 2 business days to receive man this some bull**bleep** 

Was finally able to get onto the SBTPG automated refund line. It said “A payment was made to you in the amount of $XXXX on Feb 25, 2020 via bank print check.” ....... Bank print check? What does that even mean? 

Does anyone know the number to the irs that I can call and talk to someone? I'm completely lost here as I have not recieced a letter and I called and there is no offsets, but I'm still at 0. 

Filed 1/24

Accepted 1/27 yes I had EIC and CTC

Today is 2/26 and I still have no return and no way to check here it. Because WMR does not update and TPG is just giving me ERROR page when I put my info in and hit submit. 

@Milkshake  You are the 5th or 6th person I’ve seen post about not getting their EITC credit in their refund. They only received the portion that was not one of those credits. Something funky is afoot here you guys...🧐🤔

1.  1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.
  2. The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
  3. Once you’ve set your language, do NOTchoose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
  4. Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
  5. Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
  6. Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
  7. When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
  8. After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
  9. Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
  10. Finally, press 4 for all other inquiries. The system should then transfer you to an agent.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies