Was finally able to get onto the SBTPG automated refund line. It said “A payment was made to you in the amount of $XXXX on Feb 25, 2020 via bank print check.” ....... Bank print check? What does that even mean?
Does anyone know the number to the irs that I can call and talk to someone? I'm completely lost here as I have not recieced a letter and I called and there is no offsets, but I'm still at 0.
Accepted 1/27 yes I had EIC and CTC
Today is 2/26 and I still have no return and no way to check here it. Because WMR does not update and TPG is just giving me ERROR page when I put my info in and hit submit.
@Milkshake You are the 5th or 6th person I’ve seen post about not getting their EITC credit in their refund. They only received the portion that was not one of those credits. Something funky is afoot here you guys...🧐🤔
- 1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.
- The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
- Once you’ve set your language, do NOTchoose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
- Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
- Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
- When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
- Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
- Finally, press 4 for all other inquiries. The system should then transfer you to an agent.
I really just get the feeling they screwed up yesterday and are a day behind , and I feel like we probably won't see an actual update until tomorrow .And that makes me unhappy because today is the DDD . Not getting it early is fine, but not having any clear information abdand not receiving it on the right date isn't .
Well update mine was accepted on 1/13 moved to path on 2/15 then only processing still since the 2/22 called spoke to irs stated a lot of the early fillers were randomly selected for review and will take up to 60 days from the 22 of February nice.
@CDM92 So I finally just got a call back, got told the same thing that their system is down for another hour so they can’t get into accounts so to call back after then. But I’m furious. She said if the automated line said “sent via bank print check” that’s coming in the mail in 5-10 business days and it must be because my account or routing number was wrong..... But I looked at my return and both my account and routing number were absolutely 100% correct. So they clearly effed up and I’m going to raise hell.