Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 213

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Any idea why the automated line for SBTPG keeps telling me my SSN is invalid when I put it in to get information on my refund? I'm so beyond frustrated, today's my DDD and I've always had the money in my account shortly after midnight, until this year.

@Alleyboulay1997 

Their system is apparently down for maintenance. I waited for a call back for over an hour. When they finally called me back they said their system is under maintenance and they can't pull up any accounts . He said call back in an hour or two and that their information side being down won't affect deposits which are going out all throughout the day .But they can't say anything else without being able to pull up accounts. 

What crap. 

Understood. But I've filed for years and had fees taken out and never had a delay. My first time using turbotax tho and now I'm waiting because they want to hold your money for interest 

@CDM92  What a load of bull ish. I’ve never been so **bleep** frustrated. I’ve been on hold for 30 minutes for a SBTPG representative. Now I’m debating hanging up and calling back later (given what you were told when you called) or just staying on the line and hoping to get somewhere. 

Ok guys,, I'm still on ERROR when I put in my info to log into sbtpg, no update on WMR- irs still recieved and processing, and no deposit as of yet. So hopefully some time today it will hit my TT card. 🤞🤞

@dewilson2023 The letter might look something like THIS. I can't guarantee that you will receive one that looks exactly like that but being that a lot of people have to verify their identity, dependents, etc. I'm thinking that the example letter I provided might be the one.

Also, if you don't get the letter by the end of this week, you might want to call and don't give up on trying to get a tax advocate as well. IRS letters have a response deadline and you won't know what that is if you never receive it.  Best wishes.

I keep getting error message as well.   This is so frustrating!!!

I got my deposit, but it was ONLY the refund, and I got no such tax credit.

Turbo Tax made me apply for EITC, my return was accepted on the 29th, I got the PATH act message on the WMR, given the deposit date for today, and I was only given $800 dollars. I got no letter in the mail from the IRS, no way to contact anyone, no explanation of what's going on.

Interestingly enough, WMR is still on 2 bars, still says that my refund has been approved, and does not say that it has been sent.

Is it possible that the tax credit is being deposited separately from the refund?

(I do not owe back taxes or any other fees)

@Milkshake They normally send you the whole refund amount, minus any adjustments. If your refund was adjusted, the wmr tool will normally state it. If you don't see it there, the IRS will mail you a letter explaining what happened but 9/10, you won't receive it.

If you really want to know, I would suggest calling the IRS to find out if they took a portion of your money away.

1046am in Nc stil  no money in my BOA account. 🤷🏾‍♀️

@Alleyboulay1997 

Maybe if you stay on hold long enough they're systems will be back up. 🙄

Literally such crap. It definitely didn't take them this long to take their own fees .Hopefully I'll see something by noon or so. 

Filed Jan.18 

Accepted Jan. 22

*Currently still processing 

no other updates and no letter in the mail

@CDM92 I am in the same boat. Every year I have received it early. I’m not tripping about receiving it early. I’m just appalled that SBTPG changed the date paid me from 2/25 to 2/26 to still having to wait if they had my money since yesterday why is my money still in their possession.

@Smittens20 @Have you checked your transcript, some times you can check that and it’ll tell you if you have any letters or holds. You have to have a loan account number and/or phone in your name 

I attempted to call the IRS, but instead got the over the phone WMR. My local office does not accept phone calls, only appointments.

Point is that I am short like, 600 dollars, and I'm pretty sure that I am in deep trouble when it comes to paying my bills.