turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

8:24 central time and still no luck! This just shows SBTG can no longer be trusted. I have a prepaid card which  when one looks at the way prepaid cards are updated they don’t  process like a regular bank and deposit on demand. Which means SBTG did not send it like it says they did in my case it shows from yesterday as mine has shown sent since yesterday morning. Now it updated to sent 2/26 and allow 1-2 business days but since it  bi is a prepaid card , no they did not send it! Is anyone here gonna be calling them this morning? I don’t  know I’m so irritated I don’t  feel like calling them. I’ll give it until the afternoon.

Pretty much this.  Id had them to take the fees from my refund for years and still got mine early by a day or two.  This is just the fact that Santa Barbara screwed up on this one.  the IRS sent them the money with plenty of time for them to do what they were supposed to do.  I knew something was up when the sent date from sbb changed from 2/25 to 2/26 after their "maintenance" yesterday.  They screwed something up this year, plain and simple.

Oh... So that is what happened. I noticed that myself today when my DD didn't hit. I thought that SBTPG changed the date.. and IRS had sent them the info in plenty of time.

@laina1999 

I tried calling them . Waiting on a call back due to unusually high call volumes (shocking 🙄). Though I'mI'm pretty sure the call isn't going to be helpful. Probably just the standard "We're sorry for the delay. It's already been sent. Please allow 1-2 business days" bullcrap that all customer service gives. 

I'm really frustrated with them right now. 

I'm through pnc also nothing. 🙏 It comes soon

@CDM92  Yeah they s sewed up big time and I agree they will give that generic script line. I’m waiting until the afternoon maybe noon then I’ll call them  if they are taking calls. 

Any Msgs from credit union people that have received their refund yet? Im with Navy Fed. I had fees taken out and still  nothing yet! Im in Cali its 7am here now hopefully I’ll still see something today.🤞🏾

I have always received my refund on ddd even if I did not  pay the filing fee upfront. Since sbbt is holding onto refunds, I am going to start paying the filing fee upfront. Normally,  the irs sends my refund to sbbt right on the ddd.  This year my refund was sent to sbbt a day early🤔.  In the past years my refund has hit my account at different times on the ddd.  One time it was 2 am another time it was 4 pm. It is coming🤗

@Tinansof  Did you get an email from them yesterday pertaining to your refund?

Sadly I am with a credit union as well and still nothing. I even tried contacting sbptg and the only thing I found was a standard 1-800 number. The website shows one thing and when you call the automated system tells you something completely different. I think this will be my last year doing turbo tax.

Any idea why the automated line for SBTPG keeps telling me my SSN is invalid when I put it in to get information on my refund? I'm so beyond frustrated, today's my DDD and I've always had the money in my account shortly after midnight, until this year.

@Alleyboulay1997 

Their system is apparently down for maintenance. I waited for a call back for over an hour. When they finally called me back they said their system is under maintenance and they can't pull up any accounts . He said call back in an hour or two and that their information side being down won't affect deposits which are going out all throughout the day .But they can't say anything else without being able to pull up accounts. 

What crap. 

Understood. But I've filed for years and had fees taken out and never had a delay. My first time using turbotax tho and now I'm waiting because they want to hold your money for interest 

@CDM92  What a load of bull ish. I’ve never been so **bleep** frustrated. I’ve been on hold for 30 minutes for a SBTPG representative. Now I’m debating hanging up and calling back later (given what you were told when you called) or just staying on the line and hoping to get somewhere. 

Ok guys,, I'm still on ERROR when I put in my info to log into sbtpg, no update on WMR- irs still recieved and processing, and no deposit as of yet. So hopefully some time today it will hit my TT card. 🤞🤞

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies