Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 212

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

My bank usually sends me an email when a deposit hits but they didn't. Checked my account and the refund is there! Good luck to those still waiting. I paid my fees up front, btw

@Mom2kai  also boa and sbtpg took the fees and says amount sent to me but haven’t posted to my acct yet Santa Barbara gonna lose a lot of business playing with people money 

It’s really not easier at all, and people should stop saying that. Which is why this thread is mostly about turbo tax and their bank delays with deposits. If you have the money to pay it upfront you should. I understand most do not, so they have no other options. There’s no middle man when you pay upfront. The refund is sent from the IRS to your bank. The refund goes thru several different institutions when you do not pay upfront,  and then to you causing numerous delays. I want my refund to come directly to my account with as little stops in between as possible. But like I said most may need to go that route and that’s fine. 

@waiting-and-waiting 

Sbtpg deposited mine yesterday randomly at 11am. After their website crashed several times. It was weird. 

Agent 101 a I have used turbo tax and SBTG as a combo for over 15 years! There has been many years I had the money to pay the fees upfront but the reason I use SBTG is due to a error in my prepaid card end one year where they sent my refund back to SBTG and thankfully they sent a check to me in a 2 week span  where as had it if went back to IRS it would of taken months so they were a blessing in that situation. Also in 15 years using them NEVER have they once in my case went past the DDD the IRS states, until this year. So for this reason they will lose many customers myself included I do not trust them. What is the difference this year for them? PATH has been going a while so if they can’t release many of our money while in their possession even a day, they need to go!

8:24 central time and still no luck! This just shows SBTG can no longer be trusted. I have a prepaid card which  when one looks at the way prepaid cards are updated they don’t  process like a regular bank and deposit on demand. Which means SBTG did not send it like it says they did in my case it shows from yesterday as mine has shown sent since yesterday morning. Now it updated to sent 2/26 and allow 1-2 business days but since it  bi is a prepaid card , no they did not send it! Is anyone here gonna be calling them this morning? I don’t  know I’m so irritated I don’t  feel like calling them. I’ll give it until the afternoon.

Pretty much this.  Id had them to take the fees from my refund for years and still got mine early by a day or two.  This is just the fact that Santa Barbara screwed up on this one.  the IRS sent them the money with plenty of time for them to do what they were supposed to do.  I knew something was up when the sent date from sbb changed from 2/25 to 2/26 after their "maintenance" yesterday.  They screwed something up this year, plain and simple.

Oh... So that is what happened. I noticed that myself today when my DD didn't hit. I thought that SBTPG changed the date.. and IRS had sent them the info in plenty of time.

@laina1999 

I tried calling them . Waiting on a call back due to unusually high call volumes (shocking 🙄). Though I'mI'm pretty sure the call isn't going to be helpful. Probably just the standard "We're sorry for the delay. It's already been sent. Please allow 1-2 business days" bullcrap that all customer service gives. 

I'm really frustrated with them right now. 

I'm through pnc also nothing. 🙏 It comes soon

@CDM92  Yeah they s sewed up big time and I agree they will give that generic script line. I’m waiting until the afternoon maybe noon then I’ll call them  if they are taking calls. 

Any Msgs from credit union people that have received their refund yet? Im with Navy Fed. I had fees taken out and still  nothing yet! Im in Cali its 7am here now hopefully I’ll still see something today.🤞🏾

I have always received my refund on ddd even if I did not  pay the filing fee upfront. Since sbbt is holding onto refunds, I am going to start paying the filing fee upfront. Normally,  the irs sends my refund to sbbt right on the ddd.  This year my refund was sent to sbbt a day early🤔.  In the past years my refund has hit my account at different times on the ddd.  One time it was 2 am another time it was 4 pm. It is coming🤗

@Tinansof  Did you get an email from them yesterday pertaining to your refund?

Sadly I am with a credit union as well and still nothing. I even tried contacting sbptg and the only thing I found was a standard 1-800 number. The website shows one thing and when you call the automated system tells you something completely different. I think this will be my last year doing turbo tax.