turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Called Chase and they said that it takes them 1-2 business days to post it so it won’t be until Friday at the earliest! This is ridiculous and has NEVER happened before! 

Yes you are right SBTG has had our money since yesterday and they can’t get it together! Now it has popped up on their site please allow 1-2 business days! They will only lose a lot of loyal customers for this as I only use them as they are really reliable and they are a good middle man if something goes wrong with refund. But no more for me! I will now start paying my fees upfront! Now another day we lose worrying when it will show up! 
On a positive note I am happy for everyone who got theirs this morning!

Im done with turbo tax after this this is crazy never had this issue before should have just went to jackson Hewitt 

@bkcJr777 I hope by know you have resolve but yes I had to file the 8862 form this year but before getting my refund approved, I received a letter saying that my eic had been rwstored so from this point on no need to file with the 8862 form..  If you where audited last yera then you should be good to go this year. It may take a few weeks but you already verified everything last year and as long as nothing changed that may trigger alarma then you should be good to receive a refund. Good luck

Still no deposit. Have accountnow

Update-

Filed 12/31/19 

Accept 1/27

Approved 1/22/20 DDD 1/26

RECIEVED in my bank account. 

Good luck to everyone truly. We deserve our money!!!

I think it's the ones that had the fees taking out our refunds that's having problems 

yes a got it on monday

Did you have to pay the TurboTax fees? I did and I havent Recieved my return was supposed to be today! And I am N.C. but my friend who is also in N.C. and banks with BOA didn’t pay the TurboTax fees and recieved her refund today 

A representative at the pnc told me she can’t see a pending deposit. When my paycheck was due to be direct deposited, a pnc representative could not see it pending but it did post on my payday. Most deposits and credits show up in my account 12:00 am. Sbbt is holding on to my refund. They have had it since yesterday. I may not see my refund in my bank until 12:00 am tonight or later😒.

My bank usually sends me an email when a deposit hits but they didn't. Checked my account and the refund is there! Good luck to those still waiting. I paid my fees up front, btw

@Mom2kai  also boa and sbtpg took the fees and says amount sent to me but haven’t posted to my acct yet Santa Barbara gonna lose a lot of business playing with people money 

It’s really not easier at all, and people should stop saying that. Which is why this thread is mostly about turbo tax and their bank delays with deposits. If you have the money to pay it upfront you should. I understand most do not, so they have no other options. There’s no middle man when you pay upfront. The refund is sent from the IRS to your bank. The refund goes thru several different institutions when you do not pay upfront,  and then to you causing numerous delays. I want my refund to come directly to my account with as little stops in between as possible. But like I said most may need to go that route and that’s fine. 

@waiting-and-waiting 

Sbtpg deposited mine yesterday randomly at 11am. After their website crashed several times. It was weird. 

Agent 101 a I have used turbo tax and SBTG as a combo for over 15 years! There has been many years I had the money to pay the fees upfront but the reason I use SBTG is due to a error in my prepaid card end one year where they sent my refund back to SBTG and thankfully they sent a check to me in a 2 week span  where as had it if went back to IRS it would of taken months so they were a blessing in that situation. Also in 15 years using them NEVER have they once in my case went past the DDD the IRS states, until this year. So for this reason they will lose many customers myself included I do not trust them. What is the difference this year for them? PATH has been going a while so if they can’t release many of our money while in their possession even a day, they need to go!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies