cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 5

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I got mine thru my Standard Bank. 

Good Luck!!!

Highlighted
Level 2

Nothing with BB&T either. This not an irs issue. This is a Turbo Tax issue. How can we get a live person to talk to at TurboTax? Does anyone have a number that you can speak to someone?

Highlighted
Level 3

Morning

got my refund like 4am! 
pre paid card!! 
good luck everyone 

Bills bills bills 

Highlighted
Level 2

Went to the sbtpg website and it saod allow 1 or 2 buiness days to pass, its never been this late before

Highlighted
Level 3

Mine still hasn’t posted to my chase account sbtpg had my check yesterday took funds said it would be today......so infuriating 

Highlighted
Level 3

Called Chase and they said that it takes them 1-2 business days to post it so it won’t be until Friday at the earliest! This is ridiculous and has NEVER happened before! 

Highlighted
Level 4

Yes you are right SBTG has had our money since yesterday and they can’t get it together! Now it has popped up on their site please allow 1-2 business days! They will only lose a lot of loyal customers for this as I only use them as they are really reliable and they are a good middle man if something goes wrong with refund. But no more for me! I will now start paying my fees upfront! Now another day we lose worrying when it will show up! 
On a positive note I am happy for everyone who got theirs this morning!

Highlighted
Level 2

Im done with turbo tax after this this is crazy never had this issue before should have just went to jackson Hewitt 

Highlighted
Level 3

@bkcJr777 I hope by know you have resolve but yes I had to file the 8862 form this year but before getting my refund approved, I received a letter saying that my eic had been rwstored so from this point on no need to file with the 8862 form..  If you where audited last yera then you should be good to go this year. It may take a few weeks but you already verified everything last year and as long as nothing changed that may trigger alarma then you should be good to receive a refund. Good luck

Highlighted
Level 4

Still no deposit. Have accountnow

Highlighted
Level 2

Update-

Filed 12/31/19 

Accept 1/27

Approved 1/22/20 DDD 1/26

RECIEVED in my bank account. 

Good luck to everyone truly. We deserve our money!!!

Highlighted
Level 2

I think it's the ones that had the fees taking out our refunds that's having problems 

Highlighted
Level 2

yes a got it on monday

Highlighted
Level 2

Did you have to pay the TurboTax fees? I did and I havent Recieved my return was supposed to be today! And I am N.C. but my friend who is also in N.C. and banks with BOA didn’t pay the TurboTax fees and recieved her refund today 

Highlighted
Level 3

A representative at the pnc told me she can’t see a pending deposit. When my paycheck was due to be direct deposited, a pnc representative could not see it pending but it did post on my payday. Most deposits and credits show up in my account 12:00 am. Sbbt is holding on to my refund. They have had it since yesterday. I may not see my refund in my bank until 12:00 am tonight or later😒.