2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Omg. This genuinely made me laugh because that's the first thing I was planning on doing 😂😭

@ashleea1405 Tn does not have state taxes either. I meant federal. 

TPG is up. But now they dont know who I am lol after red circle, green circle, red circle, green circle, they dont know who I am now..hopefully that's a good thing for me.

@HarrisonJ2311 I'm sorry but this made me laugh because it's so true! Hope you get some good news soon

Oh the ups and downs of SB...its to much for me. Literally breaking the Bank...😂🤣😂🤣 sorry couldnt help it.

Has anyone else had problems getting on SBGTPQ and then they got their refund unexpectedly? It would be great if that's what's happening to me lol 

@prudiesladehaven't eaten?

@bkplus3bank account or a card?

I’m a little confused. Can I only check sbtpg if I have a ddd already??? 

@Ck97 I have been checking it and I do not have a DDD. It has been red circle, green circle over the weekend and nothing and then, first thing this morning I had a red circle, then later was green again, and now it just says ERROR.. 

Oh okay!! Thank you for the reply. It’s telling me that it can’t find my account. 

@Ck97 your welcome. And it cant find me either. Hopefully that's a good sign for us and were getting deposits tonight. I asked if this situation had happened to anyone else. Like if they could log into spgtbq and then they could not log in and then got their deposit? But I'm guessing in the afterthought that those folks have probably gotten their deposits and signed off. (Fingers crossed that's how it works) 🤞

@trishc7380  did you have a DDD when you checked tpg and got the error message or got locked out of tpg? And did you say you got locked out for a little while and then it showed your deposit through tpg going to your bank? 

@HarrisonJ2311 At first I didnt have a ddd. I had a red circle. Then green. Then red. Felt like I was playing red light green light. Then It showed they received my funds. Then it showed  it didnt Then it said it couldn't find my acct. Then the site shut down. When I finally got back on it showed my funds and that it would be deposited into my bank tomorrow. I  hope I answered your question 

@HarrisonJ2311  It seems that way! Earlier in the day I had the same 🔴 then all of a sudden when the site is “down” I got the green circle 🟢 with a red sliver (fees) and saying it was sent and it could take 1-2 business days to receive. I have a green dot card in MI