turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Cv3
Level 3

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

If you have the turbo card check and see if you have deposit. Mine hit my account about 25 minutes ago 

Maby because the spgtb is in PCT and they work an 8 hour day their disbursement is based on Time zones? Because when they open TPG site again this evening 12CT alot of folks are already going to have their updates or funds and not be checking and crashing the site any more, maby? 

@HarrisonJ2311  Colorado

@Cv3  what state are you in? I'm in Tn and no deposit yet on TT card. 

Your definately West of me in Tn👍

Man ,I don't even care how they're deciding the batches as long as I wake up to money tomorrow .They could have a bunch of monkeys in the IT department slamming their fists on the release buttons at random for all I care .

Sandee828

Anybody that have the intuit turbo card, your money is a TPG, but they have not released your funds?

@CDM92 So TRUE! That was hilarious. and if you cant tell by my posts I'm nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs and I needed a good laugh. Thank you. But i totally agree i dont care how it comes, I just want it to come on and hit my card lol. 

Cv3
Level 3

@HarrisonJ2311 Kansas 

Aaaggghhhhh where is my money!!!!!💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😤😤😤😤😤😤

I apologize now, I am home on FMLA from work. Picture me on bed rest with Netflix on all day and watching the same shows over and over. So I have literally been watching this deposit not happen everyday for the last 25 days. It's enough to drive anyone mad. 

p.S. dear green dot there is no way you havnt recieved my deposit so just post the darn thing. Thanks

I’m gonna give up tonight! 
Me & my Amazon cart will have to wait til morning! Ughhhhhh

I hope we all wake up to deposits or it’s gonna be some angry folks out here. I don’t remember In the past Santa Barbara ever crashing this much.!!! It’s our money , where the hell is it!!!

praying nothing goes wrong and we all can go spend our money tomorrow before 8am

@ericka9491 first I've ever seen abything like this with Santa Barbara

I keep reading about a whole lot of people getting angry who have direct deposit dates of 2/26. People who are upset...because they didn’t get their refund a day early. Not a day late or even the day of, but because they didn’t receive it early. Yikes.

Manage cookies