turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@trishc7380 i got in just now as well my date said 25th this morning and now says 26th but im ok with it

@ericka9491 try again its up

@Nikki1976  I’m tryna get in but it’s loading so slow

OMG now they can’t find my account. I’m so over this Sugar Honey Iced Tee For real! 😡

@laina1999 if your Green Dot card gets some tax monies on it let me know. I'll do the same for you. 👍👍👍👍

My nephew has been stuck on Still processing as well. I had him call tonight like 6pm Eastern time. And he was told he has to Verify and they sent the letter on the 20th but it didn’t get here yet. Also after verifying she said it can take up to 8 weeks for refund. Hopefully that’s not anyone else issue but just in case call to see why it’s still processing. He had filed 1/31. 

Anybody have the turbo prepaid card no fees and have recieved there DD?? 

Now the site is back down til 10:00 pm PST !

TPG is DOWN AGAIN UNTILL 10PM PACIFIC. 12Central, 1a.m. Eastern so I'm led to believe as I follow comments on here and I'm in TN that our disbursements are going from West to East /NorthEast as folks West from me, Az, Tx, and north of me in Mi, Oh, are receiving their deposits. So hopefully with this evidence and the fact they keep shutting down the site, hopefully were all rich by morning.. lol 

My other theory is its going by SS #'s and since my last digit is a 9 I'm in the last pack? lol. I dunno. I cant help but think I'm sure there is a process to the disbursement of funds and how were approved as everyone calls it "Batch" of customers. Maby they go from West to East and/or 0 to 9 by SSN as the order in the refund disbursements? 

@ashleea1405 not to be nosy but would you happen to live in a North or Eastern state? If you read my previous comments you will understand why I'm asking. I'm in Tn. 

@HarrisonJ2311  My last is a two and I don’t have mine. I filed 2/1 accepted 2/2 sb stated 2/25 dd and my wf acct still doesn’t have it. I expect some time tonight or tomorrow morning. 

@HarrisonJ2311  Michigan still waiting and site still down can’t log in sbtpg if it’s not one thing it’s another lol from path to processing to delay in disbursement next year I’m filing in feb and paying my fees upfront and getting a chime card 😂😂😂

@HarrisonJ2311  I bet next year If I decide to use turbo tax I will pay my fees first!

@emharrison2012 just out of curiosity, what state are you in?   I'm in Tn.                 I filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

Path message until 1 bar on 2/16

Recieved and processing-today still 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies