2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Tpg page still down

Finally got into sbtpg. Saying my payment was paid 2/26 so I should be getting some of my refund

@trishc7380 @I got logged in online says it was sent to my bank today and then when I called they said they haven’t received my refund at the bank and SPTPG on the automated system says they haven’t received my refund but when I log in online it says it was sent to my bank today....

Same boat same date for everything I hope we get an update tomorrow 

@ashleea1405 @I had that problem earlier. I would give it until tomorrow. If nothing changes take screen shots call sbtpg' and speak to someone. I have a feeling you'll get it tomorrow

@trishc7380 i got in just now as well my date said 25th this morning and now says 26th but im ok with it

@ericka9491 try again its up

@Nikki1976  I’m tryna get in but it’s loading so slow

OMG now they can’t find my account. I’m so over this Sugar Honey Iced Tee For real! 😡

@laina1999 if your Green Dot card gets some tax monies on it let me know. I'll do the same for you. 👍👍👍👍

My nephew has been stuck on Still processing as well. I had him call tonight like 6pm Eastern time. And he was told he has to Verify and they sent the letter on the 20th but it didn’t get here yet. Also after verifying she said it can take up to 8 weeks for refund. Hopefully that’s not anyone else issue but just in case call to see why it’s still processing. He had filed 1/31. 

Anybody have the turbo prepaid card no fees and have recieved there DD?? 

Now the site is back down til 10:00 pm PST !

TPG is DOWN AGAIN UNTILL 10PM PACIFIC. 12Central, 1a.m. Eastern so I'm led to believe as I follow comments on here and I'm in TN that our disbursements are going from West to East /NorthEast as folks West from me, Az, Tx, and north of me in Mi, Oh, are receiving their deposits. So hopefully with this evidence and the fact they keep shutting down the site, hopefully were all rich by morning.. lol 

My other theory is its going by SS #'s and since my last digit is a 9 I'm in the last pack? lol. I dunno. I cant help but think I'm sure there is a process to the disbursement of funds and how were approved as everyone calls it "Batch" of customers. Maby they go from West to East and/or 0 to 9 by SSN as the order in the refund disbursements?