`

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

We have accountnow for banking and DD. His amount was sent this morning. HE normally gets deposits on the day before expectation but around 12 -5 pm cst. We shall see.

I checked this morning and was green so after that i didnt really revisit the site.However i did post the phone number in a comment os somebody needs to phone them.Still waiting for my deposit.

the circle was red and green for spouse but it said it was sent to bank and will arrive within 1-2 business day.

i believe we may have to wait til tomorrow. TPG is( PST) pacific time and they are 2 hours behind us( EST) Eastern time.  Most banks say they will only post deposits the same day as long as its before 5, 530 before the banks close. If the are 2 hours behind and the site doesnt come up til 4 pst then it will already be 6 our time.

So im thinking they wasnt prepared with all the delays and the holiday and then i can imagine that this first batch of refunds must be big. Its so many people who filed early. So Tomorrow morning im guessing.

@ericka9491 

I think this is mostly true .Except , when I called earlier and spoke to a rep at SBTPG she said they were releasing refunds in batches all day, even while the website is down .The website is down just because it couldn't keep up with all the traffic. 

So the website being down won't have anything to do with it. It just depends what batch you're being released in .

Also TPG is 3 hours behind Est not 2. So it'd actually be 7 here when the site is back up. 

@ericka9491 always the day before 

Which I believe is 7 PM tonight Eastern time

@luvmycop  and @CDM92  sorry yall i had googled the time and it stated they were 2 hours behind.

@trishc7380 How long ago did you send in Birth certificate and stuff

Guys my return just hit right now!! I am in AZ and had my TT card. I also had an advance with an EIC and Child Tax Credit. OMG I am so happy, I just went to court for an eviction, OMG OMG. Thank you all so much for every bit of advance. I love you all!👊🏼  

Me too!! I hope it hits our accounts tomorrow!!

@Kellae1983  Oh okay, I understand now.  I don't have any experience with H&R Block so I'm not going to be much help. I'm sorry. It sounds like a really good guess though!

CDM2 I think you are right and this would explain why some have already gotten theirs even with the same card as others who didn’t get theirs. Even though I have a prepaid. Are I think I will get mine tomorrow as I remember last year I used same card and got it the FDD but don’t really remember as I wasn’t really stalking it like I am now lol.. but I won’t complain if it shows up later either.

I haven't yet. I'm still waiting on the letter. When I called they told me that was the problem. The lady said they have 30 days to get it out in the mail🤦‍♀️ You get anywhere with your situation? 

Check your cards TT mine just posted in Ohio